Dying of a broken heart

Harry POV

My knees hit the floor. I saw him,just..hanging there. My mind raced, I didn't know what to think. He was gone.

"WHY!?! WHY IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING!?!..." Tears escaped my eyes. I couldn't help it. My best friend committed suicide!

"Harry? Harry what's wr-" Ceces voice was cut off.

"oh my god...Harry Im so sorry!!" But not even Cece could take away the pain..My head, dodged between my knees, my hands, wiping the tears that streamed my cheeks, my voice, cracking between each sob that escaped my lips.

I slowly picked my head up, carefully watching as Cece grabbed a folded piece of paper from his cold, dark hand.

"Read it..out loud..."I said.

"He left me. The love of my life, is gone. i don't have a purpose to live anymore. It wads always him, he was the one thing keeping me alive. Zayn. I love the ring to his name. But I can't say that anymore!! I know this is weird for you guys reading this, but we loved each other so much." Cece stopped. Quiet sobs escaped her mouth, but she kept going."I hate love..I hate how were just abandoned now. And don't miss me too much. Because in a way, its alright because were born to die. tell my parents that in sorry, but u cant go on, because I hate this shit. I know your hearts breaking and it sucks huh.? But this is it. goodbye."

I stood up and walked to my room. Him and Zayn.? I guess they would be a good couple. But then this shot happened. I drifted into a deep sleep ..

Briauna POV

They took Liam..they took him in a black body-fitted bag. I suddenly felt sick. I made my way to the bathroom. 30 minutes of non-stop up-chuck. It finally stopped, but now my head was spinning. I was dizzy and couldn't catch my balance. I leaned against the brown granite counter, noticing thhe small black and pink box in front of her. My heart stopped. I was 2 weeks late. Suddenly, I felt sick again. Was I....pregnant?