Torn

~Harry POV~

My hands were gently stroking the loose tangles of her hair, spralled out across the blue cotton pillow under her. Her head was laid against my chest, left hand playing with my fingers.

"No one will ever find out. ok?" she whispered.

"ok.."

Her words hit me like knives. Although I know she wasn't ashamed of me, but she was with my best mate. If anything I should be the one ashamed. There was 3 knocks on the door. The front door. Cece jumped up and threw on some blue sweat pants and a purple hoodie. I put in jeans and a plain white tee. I opened the front door, Cece was at the top stairs, staying out of sight.

~Cece POV~

"what are you doing here?" I heard Harry say.

"Harry please, I just want to see her." Grayson..He wad here. To be honest I had forgotten about him. Will. Oh my God. I ran up the stairs, busting into Nialls room. They were just laying there, Bri was asleep, Niall was playing on his phone.

"who was at th-"

"bri, briauna, wake up . wake up." I shook briaunas shoulder.

"WHAT!!"

"graysons here...."

Her eyes grew wide. she jumped out if bed as if there was a snake in it. Quickly we both ran down the stairs.

"I said no!" I heard Harry say.

"I just need to ta-"

"Its alright Harry.." Briauna said taking his arm and leading him out of the doorway. I seen graysons eyes glow. She walked out to the front porch. closing the door behind her.

~Briauna POV~

I felt the sun beaming on my lightly freckled skin. It was nice. The rain seemed to not stop since Zayn had gone.

Grayson reached for my hand. I let it slip away though.

"Please don't be like this ..." His voice was soft. He sounded tired. And quite honestly it sounded very sexy. His arms wrapped around my waist from behind. Head resting on my left shoulder.

"Take a ride with me?" he asked.

"To where?"

"Anywhere. I just need to talk. I don't feel safe here. especially since people are getting killed and stabbed left and right around here."

"Alright .. I can only be gone fir a few hours. I don't want Niall to worry." We got into the small blue car and headed down 11th street.