The love triangle continues

**~WARNING~** MAJOR R RATED MATERIAL!! JS(;

~briauna P.O.V

"Babe, where have you been? why havent you answrered any of my phone calls? or texts? where were-"

He had cut me off, in the best way possible. His lips were perfect. And he didnt kiss me like he wanted me, he kissed me like he needed me, and loved me to the moon and back.

"I love this shirt on you, but I think it would look a hell of a lot better if it was off for now." he had a huge smirk on his face, winking at me with his sparkly blue eyes.

He picked me up bridal style, and closing the door behind him with his foot. He set me down, lifting the shirt up over my head and tossong it over the dresser. His lips didnt leave mine. He reached for my top button my my skin tight jeans. He started leaving a trail of warm, wet kisses on my jaw line, trailing up to my ear.

"I have never wanted you more in my life, than I want you right now." he whispered.

His words left chills running up my spine, what was he doimg? why was he being so different? I didnt know what was going on, but I liked it. He lifted his shirt off, revealing his tan, muscles and sexy V line. That was my favorite part of his body, that V line made my heart race and sent goosebumps to my arms.

"I need you...now." he whispered. rubbing his hands along my hips around to my front.

His hand trailed along the waist band jeans. He slowly slipped them off, revealing my pink and white polka dot panties. I could feel him smiling against my lips. His breathing was increasing, his chest falling up and down at a heavier pace. Gently stroking my cheek, we backed against the edge of the bed, swinging my legs around so I was on his lap. His lips were moving around? the right corner of my chin. He lifted me up and turned me around so that he was on top of me. With my legs still wrapped around his waist,

"Babe?"

"yea niall?" I whispered breathlessly.

"I want to try something new..but, i dont know if it willl work or not.."

"uh..ok."

I wasnt sure what he had meant, but I guess I was willing to try if he was.

His lips left mine. I felt his palms forcing my legs apart, his blonde hair tickiling the inside of my thighs. He pulled my panties a little away. I knew what he was doing, but I had never done it with anyone else. I mean, I didnt have a chance to, Niall was my first, and i just went with whatever he did.

His breath against my inner thigh gave me chills, and he slowly began to lick. I had never felt anything like it before, it was...absolutely amazing. Loud moans escaped the back of my throat. He chuckled everytime.

"Babe, your so tight, loosen up a bit eh?" he said gazing at me with his majical blue eyes. I nodded my head and began slowly taking deep breaths.

"HARRRYYY!!!!!!!!" Cece screamed are the top of her lungs.