once upon a bitch

~briauna P.O.V

we got in the car, not starting it yet, we both had out phones out and were texing away. "start the car, and drive." i heard a female voice behind me. there was. blade at my neck, and one at ceces. i managed to turn my head to see who was at cece. it was taylor! but.. who was behind me? everytime i turned to look behind me taylor way slap me in the face. the only thing i know about who was behind me was it was a guy.. and to be honext, he smelled really good. i know its weird in this situation, but still.. ceces face was beat red, i could feel mine was too. the guy behind me was whispering to taylor. when i slightly turned my nead, i could finally see who sat behind me. it was simon! simon cowelle! i cant believe this! i treated him like he was my own father! why would he doing this to us? i kept racking my brain trying to think of anything that me n cece could have done to make him trun in us like this. we finally pulled up mto this little blue house in a big neighborhood. if you were going to kill us, wouldnt you do it in thd middle of nowhere? ive watched too much CSI and criminal minds to know what comes next.

~cece P.O.V

"get up!" taylor screamed in my ear, the blade still at my neck. i glanced over at briauna, she looked really scared, to be honest, i wasnt really that scared of taylor. as soon as we catch her off gaurd, me and briauna could totally beat her ass. i mean its not that hard, yeah shes tall, but that girl could be taken down by a damn cat..legit... they took us into this small, crowded room. it was practically a crawl space. her and simon walked off. wow. they must be really stupid, no handcuffs, o duckt tape, no nothing. they didnt even take our phones. we heard the front door upstairs shut, and the car was started, and eventually drove off. "are they gone?" briauna whispered to me. " i think so, wait about 10 minutes though, just to make sure." i whispered back. when ten minutes passed by, i attampted to stand as best as i could, bri followed. i was suprised, its been 45 minutes and louis didnt even text me yet. i became a little angry. we slowly climbed the steep narrow stair well. once we made it out, we were in a big bedroom. i slowly opened the door, not hearing anything, me and bdiauna slowly walked out. "ok,u check every where upstairs to make sure no ones here, ill check down here if anything happens, just.....scream... i guess..i dont know" i went through the hallway. and briauna went up the stairs. i wasnt really being cautious, i knew they had left. i walked into taylors room..i think..as soon as ibwalked in, there was a huge dresser, filled with pictures of......harry!! this girl was obsessed over him! i mean really! there was a couple pictures of all the boys too. but there was red x's on everyones face except for harrys. "cece! what are you doing here!?!??!"