-confront-

Request from: MHA_AFTON

Ship: Dreamnotnap(if I'm not mistaken)

Sorry if it's take so long to do this anyways enjoy!!

No one pov.

Sapnap was walking around the woods just searching for panda to tame/Feed. He found a Panda with a small/Baby panda and he run at the panda and feed them.

He really love panda since he is a kid. He love panda cause of how fluffy they are, they cuteness and he means like he would die for them.

After feed the pandas he got up to go to the base and tetenchincly(did I spell it right anymore-) got lost.

'Yep this is the worst thing.' he though.

He has got lost at the nether and let just said he break hi arm. He look over he inventory to see if he has enough sticks and woods and the other things to make a weapons. He found out that he has an enough woods to make a shelter and so he make a shelter at the mid of the woods.

He kill some animals to make foods.

"Might as well just staying here for a while. Until I find a way home to the base I guess" sapnap said almost whisper.

He make a campfire to bake/cook the foods that he just got.

Dream pov.

Me and George searching sapnap as he gone this morning. He tell us that he wanted to feed some panda and will be back soon.

We just don't want the same things happened again.

- FLASHBACK -

Dream and George found sapnap laid on the ground faint. They both carried sapnap to they house and healing him. It's a fricking nightmare seen sapnap like this

- END OF FLASHBACK -

What a horrible memories. We starting to searching for him but nowhere to be found. But that doesn't stop us from searching for him. We continue searching around the woods.

It's getting late, me and George make a campsites to rest a lil bit and we get to the bed and sleep.

Third person pov.

The next morning sapnap was ready to find a way to the base. He follow north(Dream and George on the north btw-) And he accidentally fall on the edge of the mountain and have a broken leg(left/right).

He groan in pain and he see a campsite near him as he was at the ground and trying to get up but sadly fate said NO-.

Dream came out of the camp and see sapnap who sit there and tried to get up. Dream rushed over sapnap and quickly pick him up(Bride style BABYY-). He place sapnap down at his own bed and starting to heal him.

"Sapnap what did you do this time" dream said.

"I'm just fall from the mountain I guess..?" Sapnap said

Dream chuckle and continue to healing him.

After that George wake up and help dream heal him.

After they done they look at sapnap and sit beside him and hug him.

"You fine but you cannot walk for a week though" dream said.

"Why..?" Sapnap questions.

"It's not really fully heal that's why" George said.

Sapnap(omg I accidentally write 'spanap' XD) just give an 'oh' as the answer.

After taking sapnap back at the base everyone on the SMP feel realive at this new.

After 1 day later.

"DREAMMM" Sapnap yell.

"Yes prince!!" Dream yell back.

"CAN YOU MAKE ME A BREAKFAST" sapnap yell back.

"YEAH SURE!" dream yell back.

"Thanks!!" Sapnap yell back.

Sapnap was on the bed, bored as usual. Dream and George came in and give sapnap his 'Special' breakfast.

After sapnap eat his breakfast.

"Uhhmm dream? George?" Sapnap said.

"Yes my dear?" Dream and George said.

"Can we cuddle..?" Sapnap said.

"Yes we can" George said.

In the end they cuddle.

THE END!

Sorry for a short stories and it's tetenchincly rushed cause I sleepy and it's 1 am so yeahh and maybe I will get to work to the next chapter which is

"1K- SPECIAL"

You can pick smut, fluff or angst.

You can vote it here

Smut-------→
Fluffy-------→
Angst--------→

Yeah bye!