Secret

A/N: just so everyone is aware this is loosely based on a dream I had.

I remember it so clearly. The look on that man's face and the smell. Oh that delicious smell that made the inside of my thighs scream for him. He was tempting. But, I wasn't sure how he felt about me. I didn't want to push it but my mind was foggy with sinful lustful thoughts.

The first time I met him it was at my college campus. The halls were bustling with other students. It was loud and I couldn't figure out where I was going. As I turned my head I had a glimpse of a man with long dark hair tied up in a pony tail and a white and black uniform. I hesitated a moment trying to be sure if what I saw was real. I waited there a few moments until I was being pushed around by other school mates trying to get by. At that point I assumed I must have seen things from the corner of my eye.

My classes were long and quite boring. I was practicing in psychology. There was a lot of talking and reading. I tried to focus but for some reason my mind couldn't stop thinking of what I saw.

That man.

Was it really my imagination? As I kept daydreaming I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned abruptly realizing it was my good friend max.

"What are you doing violet? The bell just rang. You want to go get a bite to eat?" I brushed my blue hair back and nodded in agreement.

Max has been a close friend of mine since I first started college. Which has been about a year. I met him while being late to a class and had accidentally bumped into him. He's actually quite attractive. Wavy brown hair, hazel eyes and a dimple by his mouth when he smiles. He studies in psychology as well and is pretty kind. You wouldn't think he isn't that popular just by his build. He isn't the most muscular but you can tell he works out.

"So violet, what has you in your head today?"

I looked up at max as we're going through the cafeteria line.

"Nothing. I swear. I've just been tired due to studying." I smiled genuinely. Max may be in psychology but he sure wasn't the smartest either.

Max stared at me curiously then shrugged.

That was easy.

As we grabbed our food and walked out of the cafeteria into the courtyard somebody bumped my shoulder. My tray flew out of my hands and onto the sidewalk.

"Oops! I am sooo sorry!" I looked up at the most popular girl at our college.

Stasia.

I hated her so much. The only reason she was popular is because she sucked every dude off. The only reason she has good grades too. Almost everyone knows it at the school but because a lot of the male teachers favour her no one says anything. So she's pretty much a bitch.

"I guess you should watch where you're going more often huh? Stupid goth bitch." She flips her red hair over her shoulder and walks away giggling.

I mumble under my breath about how I spent 10$ on food that had just been wasted. Max helps me to pick up my food and sets it back on my tray.

"Don't worry about her violet. She's just jealous that she can't get away with looking as good as you." I smiled at that comment. I wish that's how it was. I'm a very antisocial person. I don't like to fight or argue. I also have a problem with not standing up for myself. I get picked on alot because I'm weird. I enjoy serial killers, black clothing, heavy metal and I collect bugs as well as bones. I sigh and stand back up.

"I'm not worried about her. Trust me max. She's a whore. "

We both laugh as we sit down and share Max's food. That night max and I said our goodbyes and I went back to my dorm. Surprisingly it was pretty quiet for being the weekend. Usually everyone is out running around making a ruckus. I sighed a breath of relief and headed to my room. I literally had to beg to get my own room because for one I just don't like hanging around people and for two I had quite a secret.

I unlocked my room door, threw down my books and went straight for the shower. The warm water hit my shoulders and I relaxed into it. Everyday was hell when I faced stasia. It doesn't matter where I'm at or what I'm doing. She always has to find a way to get under my skin.

After out of the shower I sat on the floor and opened up one of my notebooks. Here is where I keep all of my rituals, curses and odd mythology. Yes that's my big secret.

I'm a witch

842 words