The argument

I'm a witch.

I have been as long as I can remember. It runs in my bloodline. My mother and my grandmother were witches. I grew up learning magic and about the powers of herbs as well as rocks. Nobody knows this. Not even max. Being at a college full of normal people who enjoy partying and drinking I just would not fit in being seen as some girl who's assumed to praise the devil.

I flip through my notebook searching for a herb to stir in one of my glass jars for healing purposes when I hear a knock on my door. I grumble in frustration for being interrupted and try to ignore it assuming that maybe that person will leave when I hear another knock. I huff and stand up to go open the door.

As soon as I open it I am greeted by the nasty smirk of stasia.

"Hey goth bitch. Was just wondering why you're hiding in your room instead of hanging out with the other students."

Ugh, I hate this whore.

"I'm just doing some studying for my Monday class. I'm running behind. What do you want stasia?"

She smiles at me with those bright pink lipgloss colored lips as she's chewing her bubblegum.

"Oh not much. I just wanted to invite you over to the club."

I rolled my eyes. "Why would you invite me? You should know that those types of things do not interest me." Stasia giggled.

"Hey, how about you invite me in!" She pushed past me into my dimly lit room.

"Hey wait! You can't ju-" I didn't finish my sentence when stasia stopped abruptly making me bump against her.

"Ew. You collect bugs?" Stasia asked in the most dramatic way possible. I felt myself starting to shake and get angry.

"Stasia, please leave. I didn't say you could come in."Stasia was fumbling in her purse when she pulled out her phone. "So? You've been hiding some weird and nasty things in here. Maybe I should let everyone else know what you're hiding." Stasia began taking pictures and video of my room.

Before I knew it I snapped. I smacked the phone out of her hand and tackled her to the ground. Stasia screamed and scratched my face with her $3 dollar fake nails.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!" I screamed in her face. I let go taking deep breaths trying to calm down. Stasia grabbed her phone and her purse as she crawled to the door. Before she slammed it shut she looked at me and said "you psycho bitch!"

My heart is was still pounding and I only hoped she wouldn't tell anyone what happened.

450 words