CHAPTER 23: TIME TO THINK.

*SKYLAR'S POV*

It's been 2 weeks since Cameron's left and I kept hoping he'd come back. I was doing everything I could to try and get over him, including forcing my tongue into Matt's mouth every chance I could; don't judge me.

Matt and I were kind of thing after I explained to him what happened between Cameron and I, he totally understood. But everytime I thought about Cameron, my heart hurt and my brain would get quite thinky.

"...I've got karate practice afterwards but I can take you home on my motorcycle... Just be that chick with the super hot boyfriend on a motorcycle.. like yeah." Matt babbled while I took my books and my jacket out of my locker. "Hello?... Skylar?..." Matt said waving his hands in front of my face. "Yeah, yeah. Totally!" I said. I was kind of lost in my thoughts, thinking about Cameron of course. It was a bad habit, all of sudden his perfectness would appear in my head and I was put into a trance.

"What did I say?" Matt asked smirking, knowing that I wasn't listening to him. "Something about pizza..?" I said smiling and walking out of the school building. "Not even close!" he laughed following behind me. "Okay, I'll come over later. I love you." he said kissing my forehead. "Ok." I waved as he walked away.

I haven't told him that I love him that because I'm not sure I do. I'm shocked that he hadn't figured out that he might just be a rebound.

My mom picked us up from school and we headed home. I put my headsets on and put my music on shuffle.

"Said I'll never leave coz' her hands fit like my t-shirt. Tongue-tied over 3 words..." Liam started making me emotional. Over Again by One Direction always reminded me of Cameron because I totally see him singing it to me one day.

I was sitting in the backseat with Kayley and chose to look out of the window, trying to hide my emotions as the song strummed deeper into my soul. "Okay, girls. Remember, you're going to Kyle's this weekend. I'm going to a dentistry convention. " my mom said. I was kind of happy that I was going to Kyle's that weekend.

Kyle lives on a villa and it's quite relaxing. I just wanted to get away from things and have time to think. At first I thought I might be overreacting a bit and I should move on but this is the first time in like forever that I've fallen in love with someone who loves me back as much as I love them!

Matt is a great guy and all but I think I might I have rushed into things. I really juss wanted to disappear for a while.

Gonna update as soon as I can but school don't play, especially physics and maths. Ugh.