CHAPTER 2: GET HER A MAN

*SKYLAR'S POV*

I woke up to the sound of Kayley and Savannah giggling and talking. I figured that they were about to go to the modelling agency studio near my house; yes, they're models. "Would you keep it down!" I said while turning around in my bed and attempting to go back to sleep. "No. You need to get up or else you're going to be late." Savannah said pulling me out of bed. Kayley threw my black jeans on me and my favourite white T.  "Put it on!" Savannah said while she adjusted my curls. "Peyton's coming over today, you know that right?" I said reminding them seeing that they had decided to make plans for me. "Tell her we say hi." they said sarcastically and continued to fix up. "Girls, come on. We need to go!" my mother (Lexi) yelled from downstairs. "Okay. His name is Matt, he loves football, he's a sophomore and he's coming in an hour. Bye!" they said grabbing their bags and rushing out of the house.

I texted Peyton and told her to come later due to my date with Matt. She said that she's bringing a couple of friends with her.  I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and applied some light make up. I let my curls go wild and wore red lipstick.

*Doorbell* "Coming!" I yelled running down the stairs and almost tripping. I quickly pulled myself together and opened the door. A tall guy with long brown hair stood by the door. "Hi!" I said trying to be perky. "Sup" he said shutting me down. I led him to the living room where snacks and movies were awaiting us. "Would you like a glass of water?" I asked him while I sat him on the couch. "Nah. So are you really related to Savannah and Kayley?" he said scanning me. "Yeah. We're triplets." I stated. "Aw for real! Wow! Okay, prove it." he suggested while he moved closer, I almost threw up in my mouth. "I need a glass of water." I said leaping off the couch and trying to kill an awkward moment. I got to the and quickly got my phone. I texted "HELP." to Peyton, hoping that she'd respond quickly and she did. The text read, "Already on my way." which made me smile. Peyton is my best friend, we meet in kindergarten and even though she is waaay richer than me, she still respects me. "I think I gotta go." Matt said already standing by the door. "So soon." I asked trying to hide my joy. "Yeah. My...umm. Cat.. is. giving.... birth." he said slurring which made me realise that he was lying. "Well bye." I said and waved awkwardly as he exited the house. "Phew!" I sighed and waited anxiously to tell Peyton about this awkward situation.

Woo! So excited. Read up you guys. Feed your minds.. CHAPTER 3. Woo!