CHAPTER 21: WHERE'S CAMERON?

*MAYA'S POV*

"Cameron! Come on, we need to go!" my mom yelled. "Ugh! Maya, go get your brother. Honestly we don't have time for this." she complained.

I went to Cameron's bedroom only to find his luggage on the floor. "Cameron!" I called but nobody replied. Then I heard aunt Tina giggling behind me. "Ugh. Have you seen Cameron?" I asked. "Nope.." she continued giggling. "What's wrong?" I asked getting frustrated. "Oh Maya. So stupid and naive." she laughed. "Hey!" I said offended. "He's going to get Skylar back." she said in duh tone.

"Uh-oh. But he's gonna the flight!" I exclaimed. "What? What is it?!" Victor came rushing passed with about 5 bags which he could barely carry. "Maya? Speak." Victor said standing next to Tina. "Uhhh.. ummm." I said looking at Tina for help. "Umm. Cameron's gone." aunt Tina sighed. "Gone where?" he asked getting worried. "To Skylar." she said looking away.

"My Gosh Cameron can be so stupid sometimes!" he yelled rushing downstairs. "Maya! Libby! Get your stuff and get into the car! NOW!" he shouted making me nervous. I quickly got my luggage and ran downstairs.

"Bye Tina! Take care of the house." my mom said hugging aunt Tina and then rushing to the car. "Bye Maya." aunt Tina said raising her wine glass. "Yeah, whatever. Bye." I said not caring and blopped onto the back seat. "Hey Vic. Go soft on him." aunt Tina said to my dad who was dragging the rest of our bags to the car. "Okay, I'll kill him softly." Victor said straight-faced. "Okay, whatever. Bye" Tina said laughing.

My dad got into the car and we drove off. Moving to LA isn't such a big deal to me, I was glad. Minnesota is pretty lame and always cold, so maybe it's good. But Cameron on the other hand is clearly going to be having a hard time.