CHAPTER 14: PERFECT

*SKYLAR'S POV*

Peyton and I were watching Love Rosie on a rainy Saturday evening, my mom was going on a blind date, Kayley was at her boyfriend's house and Savannah was taking a shower. I invited Cameron to come and join us but he said he'll think about it.

"This guy is super hot!" Peyton said referring to the hot guy in the movie. "Someone has a crush.." I sang to Peyton. "Whatever! Lemme Google him." Peyton said while grabbing her IPhone, I just laughed and threw some popcorn into my mouth. Then someone knocked on the door, "If you're not Beyoncé don't even bother. Just walk away." I joked, I do that a lot. I opened the door and Cameron was standing there all looking all fine and shit.  "Cameron!" I said hugging him enthusiastically. I led him to the living room and Peyton and him hugged and he sat down. "What are you guys watching?" he asked. "Love Rosie." Peyton said hugging herself. "Eww." Cameron said snatching the popcorn from me. I tried to grab them but he wouldn't budge, we fake wrestled for the popcorn and Cameron won. After we fake wrestled he came and sat with me on the couch, we cuddled and watched the movie like that.

Cameron was half asleep while I laid on his chest, Peyton was tearing up on the couch next to ours and I was watching the movie intensely. After the movie, during the credits Peyton left and Cameron and I kissed, like a lot! Cameron threw me on the couch and got on top of me, he started kissing me hardly, making me shiver. "Cameron!" I said laughing and pushing him off of me, it was getting pretty rated 18. I kissed him one last time, softly though and I tried to say goodbye but Cameron didn't want to leave. I literally had to drag him out of the house. Honestly, Cameron is just perfect to me.

Boring Chapter, I know but come on, stick with me.