CHAPTER 27: HECTIC/MISSING HER

*CAMERON'S POV*

"Cammy! Guess who I have?" Aimee said peaking into my dressing room. "Sky-" I said. "Peyton List!" Aimee said dragging Peyton into the dressing room. "Oh. Peyton." I said trying not to show my disappointment.

"She's playing Kyra on the show." Aimee said. "That's awesome." I said. "Okay, imma let you crazy kids catch up. I'll be back in 20 minutes." Aimee said walking out and closing the door behind her.

"Hey Pey-Pey..." I said giving her a tired hug. "Hey Camo! How are you?" Peyton said sitting down on the couch in the dressing room. "Juss tired. Do you know that I have to be on set every single day!" I said. "Everyday? Why?" Peyton asked. "The show is such a hit, we need to shoot new episodes everyday and some scenes take longer than others." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's sad." Peyton said. "But I guess it can't be that bad. You're famous, you have millions of girls chasing after you. What more could you want Boyce?!" Peyton said. "Yeah. I guess so..." I said fiddling with my IPhone. I was locking it and unlocking it so the picture of Skylar and I kept popping up. I juss loved looking at her face.

"You miss Skylar?" Peyton asked. "A lot!... It's like I'm incomplete. A huge part of me is back in Minnesota and I don't know how to get it back!" I confessed. "Aww! That's really sweet! Maybe we should Skype her?!" Peyton said getting excited. "Skype. I remember the first time Skylar and I skyped. It was 2:32 am and-" I started. "Cameron! Let's just Skype her!" Peyton said grabbing my laptop off of my make up table.

Skype...

S= Skylar

C= Cameron

P= Peyton

A= Aimee

Sa= Savannah

P: Hey Skylar!

C: Ayy boo..

S: Hey guys, I can't talk right now.

P: Are you okay? Your eyes look puffy and red. Have you been crying?

S: *sighs* I really gotta go..

C: No wait! Can I talk to you in private?

P: Ummm. I guess I'll go look for Aimee.

*Peyton walks out of the dressing room*

C: You look beautiful even when you've been crying.

S: Ha. Thanks.

C: Skylar, I love you and I don't like seeing you like this.

S: I can't do it anymore Cameron. I need you to come back! *sobs*

C: *sighs* Baby you know that I can't.

S: *sobss..*

Savannah pops into the bedroom.

Sa: Hey Cameron, do you mind? My sister is kind of going through something right now. Can you call her later?

Aimee pops into the dressing room.

A: Cameron, daddy wants you on the set. it's going to be awesomelicious!

Sa: Who's she?

A: Who's you?

Sa: Ugh. Bye Cameron.

C: Wait! Skylar, I love you! Please call me later.

Savannah logs off...

"That was hectic!" I said sighing and closing my eyes. "Yeah. Cameron... I think you need to focus on your career now. You're going to be big! You don't need any... um... distractions." Aimee said coming closer to me and resting her hand on my shoulder. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at her and raising my eyebrow. "Cameron, you're so confused! Don't worry, I'll fix this." Aimee said. "What?" I said even more confused.

"I'll fix this." Aimee said again walking out of the dressing room.

I just shook my head and exited my dressing room. I slumped over to the set and sat on the steps outside of the 'building' waiting for us to shoot the scene. "Looking good Boyce." said Pascal (Aimee's dad). "Aaand Action!" Pascal yelled and the cameras started rolling.

"Chase? Chase, is that you?" Vianna (Chase's younger sister) said walking slowly towards Chase. Chase sat there emotionless. "I found her. I found Skylar." Vianna said smiling holding Kyra's hand. "What?!" I yelled confused, out of character.

"Cuut!" Pascal yelled. "Cameron, that's not your line!" Deena (the script writer) said. "Are you okay?" Peyton said walking to me on the steps. "I could swear I heard Suzanne say that she found Skylar." I said shaking my head. Suzanne is the little girl that plays Vianna.  "Hahahahahahahahaha! She said Kyra! I was standing right next to her!" Peyton said laughing.

"I know you miss Skylar but you gotta get your head in the game. We'll talk about this later." Peyton said. "Now, let's try this again! You ready Hovingham?" Pascal yelled from behind the camera. "What?!" I asked. "I said, You ready Boyce?" Pascal repeated. I honestly thought that I was losing my mind, I guess I really missed Skylar because my mind wasn't even functioning straight anymore.

My heart feels extremely heavy right now, I just heard that Zayn left One Direction, like what the fuck! How could he do this to me?! Fuck man! Ugh. What is my life right now...