CHAPTER 15: AUNT TINA

*CAMERON'S POV*

Skylar and I have been dating for 1 month now and she's just perfect, we hang out a lot and I really want us to get closer some how.

"Hello Mica." my aunt Tina said perving over my 16 year old body. I don't know why she insists on calling me by my second name but she just does and since she got a divorce a year ago she's been looking at me differently. "Sup Tina." I said trying not to react to her stare, I grabbed some water from the fridge. "What are you doing today?" she asked suspiciously. "Nothing." I mumbled and exited the kitchen and I felt her following me into the study where I was stationed. "Can I meet her?" she asked, making me laugh. "Who?" I asked looking at her. "Her" she said pointing to my screen saver which is a picture of me and Skylar.

After that I was terrified, it was kind of creepy the way aunt Tina was acting. Why on earth would she want to meet my girlfriend, aunts don't do that! Even my mom doesn't care that much. I walked out of the study and went for a walk, leaving aunt Tina in the study answerless.

I was seriously inspired when I wrote this chapter. I know it's really weird but I like it, vote my hittas, vote! ♥