CHAPTER 7: MATT...

*SKYLAR'S POV*

I woke up feeling like a million dollars! Cameron and I were chatting all night long, skyping till the sunlight! He makes me feel so special and loved, I wish I had met him earlier in my life.

I got up and headed downstairs to get some milk before I take a shower. "Hi." said a sharp voice sitting in the living room. "Ugh. Hi." I said bitterly noticing Matt sitting on the couch. "Skylar. Stop being such a bitch and be nice to Matt." Savannah scoulded while pouring cool aid in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to Matt. "Skylar. I just wanna say that I'm sorry, I think we're meant to be!" he breathed. "What! Me and you are not meant to be! I hate you!" I said getting up and walking to my bedroom. A couple of minutes later I heard a knock. I thought it was Savannah or Kayley to scould me but it was Matt. "I'm sorry." he said looking and sounding more vulnerable than before. I started feeling bad for rejecting him. I sat him on my bed and tried to let him down easily. "I have a -" I started but he interrupted me by smashing his hard lips on mine. I sat there almost breathless, with my eyes wide open while his were shut completely. I finally managed to push him off me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled. He smirked and tried to kiss me again. "I have a boyfriend!" I stopped him on his "tracks". "What?" he asked. "His name is Cameron and I think I love him! He treats me like a human. Not like the ugly triplet!" I said fast while I looked at him waiting for emotion. "Great!" he said with a smile on his face, I was kind of confused. "You think I wanna be here. I'm crazy in love with Savannah and I'm doing this for her! I knew you were too good for me!" he assured me. I was kind of flattered, I smiled and hugged him. "Goodluck with that." I said gesturing him to the door and he winked and left.

I  called Peyton and told her about Matt, he wasn't a bad guy, he was just a confused, love struck teenage boy. I hoped Savannah would notice what a great guy Matt was and fall for him.

Heeeyy! Just in case you were wondering, Matt is based on Leo Howard, he's probably not such a jerk in real life but whatever.. Keep reading.