CHAPTER 5: WHO'S HE?

*SAVANNAH'S POV*

Skylar, Kayley and I were cleaning up before mom came home, everybody left and we threw a sick ass get together. Even though Skylar managed to make a fool of herself by accidentally pouring the red punch all over herself, when Matt tripped her. IT was kind of funny but she ruined her reputation, badly! "You're such a loser Skylar!" Kayley said while she nudged Skylar on the arm. "Just leave me alone!" Skylar yelled and ran up the stairs, Kayley and I just shrugged and continued to clean.

"Yeah. I'm glad you're laptop's fixed already!" I heard Skylar say to her laptop screen. I checked the time and it was 02:32, why was Skylar skyping at 02:32 and more importantly who was she skyping. "I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom." Skylar said and got up off her bed. I took this opportunity to check who she was skyping, I saw that the screen was paused and in the screen there was a guy with lots of freckles and dark hair. "Who's he?" I thought and almost woke up Kayley. "What are you doing?! Get off my bed!" Skylar yelled and practically shoved me off her bed. "Who is he?" I curiously asked. "No one!" she groaned and started cuddling her laptop. "Okaay. Whatever." I said as I entered my warm bed but I still couldn't help but wonder, who was that guy and why on earth would he be skyping Skylar!

Wazzuup! Hope you liked this chapter. I would really like to add more characters so if there's more messed up people in the next chapters, don't be alarmed!:)
-Noluuh/Mrs Boyce