CHAPTER 4: UNCOMFORT ZONE

*SKYLAR'S POV*
*2 days later*

Cameron and I have been texting for 2 days now and we have a lot in common, he's one of the awesomest guys I've ever texted. He said that we can start skyping in about a week because his laptop is broken.

Savannah and Kayley are still mad at me for blowing my date with Matt, one of the most popular guys in school, apparently. "Shh. Don't tell mom but we're throwing a get together tomorrow when mom's at work." Savannah whispered to me. I just nodded, uninterested. "Hey! Don't tell." Kayley nudged my arm forcefully. "Whatever!" I said bitterly, eating my apple.

*The next day*

Savannah and Kayley were getting ready and as usual they were over doing it with their make up and clothing, while I kept it simple.

Lots of people showed up and it started to look like a party. I saw people entering with alcohol and weed. I knew that it wasn't good. We all sat in the living room and everybody was chatting except for me, I felt really uncomfortable. Matt was sitting across from and I refused to make eye contact. One of Savannah and Kayley's friend gave me a red cup with a suspicious substance inside of it, I just held it and sat there uncomfortably. Honestly, I felt more comfortable with Peyton and her friends than I was with Savannah and Kayley's friends. Sometimes you could swear that we're not even related, let alone triplets! All I wanted was Cameron!

Short chapter but I hope you liked it. Is uncomfort a word? if it's not I'm making it one, kapish!