CHAPTER 19:MOVING...ON

*SKYLAR'S POV*

Cameron called me over a million times but I refused to answer my phone. It was a Saturday and according to Cameron's twitter, it was the day they were moving. I cried when I saw the post.

"Sky.. wanna go out?" Kayley asked actually showing some compassion. "Nah." I sulked in my bed. "Hey Sky.. Matt's coming over!" Savannah flew in the room, ripping the blanket off me. "So?" I asked getting frustrated. "Well.. you're practically single and you need to move on. Matt really likes you and maybe you guys are meant to be! This could be a sign from the heavens." Savannah preached nudging Kayley and Kayley nodded.

Practically single? I'm not single. Cameron is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I truly loved him. I could tell by the way he looked into my eyes he loved me too.

But maybe Savannah is right... Cameron is probably moving to get his acting and dancing career started and when he's famous he's probably gonna forget about me. Plus, Matt is not a bad person so maybe I should give it try.

Later that day Savannah and Kayley went to the movie theatre to watch 50 Shades Of Grey and I sat at home alone. My mom told me that my older brother Kyle was coming over to drop off his 4 year old son (Delton) so I could babysit. Ugh. I showered, wore my shorts and my #BaconIsBae shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun and chilled in my room listening to Lana Del Rey (my soul music).

I heard a faint knock on the door and walked downstairs, I threw the door open and saw Matt and his handsomeness at the, holding Delton; weird. "Hey.." I said awkwardly looking at Delton and back at Matt.  "Oh. I ran into your brother down the street and since I told him I was coming over, he said I might as well take Delton with me." he laughed. "Okay..." I said reaching out to grab Delton. "Auntie Skylar." Delton said excitedly as I removed him from Matt's grip. "Can I come in?" Matt asked cutely. "Sure." I said gesturing to the living room as he entered smiling.

He was so adorable!