CHAPTER 18: BACK TO REALITY

*SKYLAR'S POV*

It's been a while since I've been to dinner with the BOYCE'S which was super awesome but Cameron had been super distant since then.

Hell.. I mean school opened and the homework, assignments were stacking up like crazy. As usual Savannah became head cheerleader, Kayley was the first team soccer, basketball, hockey captain and I was still an absolute loser. With school and trying to keep up with the masses Cameron and I had barely any time to spend.

It was a Thursday night and I was doing some research for a geography project when mom called me from downstairs. I slumped downstairs and saw Cameron standing by the door. I ran to him opened my arms and hugged him passionately. "Hey babe!" he said hugging me back. "Hey can we go outside and talk." he said sounding a bit down. We went outside and sat on the steps, he held my hand and kissed it. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah but..." he said squeezing my hand tighter. "Skylar. You know that I love you. You're like freakin perfect and-" "Cameron.. you're-" "No. Don't interrupt me. As I was saying.-" "Cameron! I can't feel my hand!" I said. "Oh sorry." he said turning pink (he's so damn cute!)

"Skylar. I'm moving." he said coldly. "What-wh? Why? When?!" I said panicking. "Soon." he said not looking at me. The tears were glistening in my eyes and I could hear my heart literally breaking. "Skylar.." "I think it's time for you to go home." I sighed. I didn't want Cameron to see me crying but I was generally hurt, I should've known! It was too good to be true, someone loving me! Nah, This is not some Katherine Hiegel movie where the girl gets the guy this is the real world.

I hope it's not too depressing.♥ So I've been friend zoned, badly! But It's chilled, I guess :(..