96-100 edited

wuxia

Search...
The Times Spent in Pretense
Chapter 96: Not Her

Previous Chapter Next Chapter
The five princes who came with Hua Liuli were shocked to see this scene.

"This, this..." At only seventeen years old, when he saw that the prince was not well-dressed, the palace girl kneeling in front of the Lord of Fushou was crying sadly, and subconsciously thought, what is the third prince doing?

No, why did he subconsciously think that the prince did to the maiden?

No one dared to offend because the crown prince is high, and does this maid look pitiful?

"Sovereign, the third prince is not the kind of person who sees it, and there must be some misunderstandings." The five princes were afraid that things would be bad for the prince, and they might affect the relationship between the prince and the prince of Fushou. He said, "Shall we sit down and talk slowly?"

In case General Hua and General Wei are recruited, the third brother is pressed down on the ground, and everyone's face will not look good.

"Five younger brother, why are you here?" The prince only noticed the existence of the five princes when he heard the five princes speak for themselves.But he couldn't care about this younger brother at this moment, just looked carefully at Hua Liuli: "Li Liu?"

"What should I do next time I encounter such a thing?" Hua Liuli stared blankly at the prince.

The iris standing behind the flower Liuli saw that the maiden wanted to pounce, stepped forward to buckle the maiden on the ground, and quickly searched on her: "Sovereign, she has no suspicious weapons on her body, and her hair is normal."

The five princes opened their mouths for a long time, but they couldn't come back for a long time. Are the maids of the general's palace so powerful?He turned his head to look at the prince, shouting inwardly, prince 3rd brother, you still have to answer the question of Lord Fushou quickly. I'm afraid that these maids will start torture you after asking the maid.

"The next time you leave them alone, don't let them touch the lonely clothes corner."

Five Princes: "???

The third brother, Prince Fushou, is so clever and so good in front of him?

"His Royal Highness, you as the crown prince of the country, when you encounter such a thing, the first thing you should do is to escape from the enclosed space." Hua Liuli stepped into the dressing room of the rear hall. "No matter what identity the other party is, it suddenly appears. By your side, it means there is a conspiracy, as far as such a person is from you."

"If she just wanted your status and appearance, it would be fine. If she wanted your life, your situation would be very dangerous." Hua Liuli walked to the crown prince and stood still, looking down at the court lady who was pressed on the ground: " Let me ask you again, the prince really wants to see you?"

"Yes, yes." The maiden was lying on the ground in embarrassment, regardless of the way, "In order to force slaves, the prince and all the people around him were rushed outside. If the master does not believe, he can ask the defenders outside the palace. ."

The five princes anxiously said: "Nonsense, when the third eldest brother changed clothes, he didn't like to have other people around, how does it matter to you?"

"His Royal Highness, why do you have to conceal it for your prince?" The maid cried. "The slave-servant is nothing but a prince. Outside the palace, there are princes. No matter what the slave-servant says, no one will believe it, right?"