27

At the moment when the prince was recognized, Hua Liuli was very happy. With the prince there, she can finally sleep peacefully.

Seeing the Crown Prince Yuma approaching here, she climbed off the donkey cart and waved towards the Crown Prince: "Here, here."

"Don't..." Jia Min saw Hua Liuli running off the carriage with a dirty face, reaching for her, but unfortunately, Hua Liuli moved too fast, she only touched a piece of clothing corner.

Just now my leg hurts and I can't move. At this time, my two short legs run very fast. She rolled her eyes and was too lazy to stop Hua Liuli from embarrassing herself.

The prince was raised by the stars like a moon, and he hates the dirt most. The people around him must be clean and clean. Hua Liuli was dirty, and even the ash on her face had not been wiped clean. Where would the prince bring her close?

Of these princes, the most difficult thing to do is the prince. Although the two are cousins, the prince will not leave her a face if she commits a taboo against the prince. The Prince's dog temper, if his majesty loved him so much, everyone would not dare to offend him, who can bear it?

As he did, sooner or later one day His Majesty would be dissatisfied with him, and eventually, he would end up like those abandoned crown princes in history.

Jia Min sat steadily in the donkey cart and didn't want to be uncomfortable.

The prince rolled over and came down from the horse, seeing Hua Liuli still looking at her with a smile, took out her handkerchief and handed it to her: "Can you be injured?"

Hualili wiped the face with a handkerchief a few times, shook his head, and said: "We met a beast in the mountain, and the Lord Jiamin took the chaos and took me out."

"Don't move." The prince grabbed the handkerchief from her hand and wiped the dirt off her face. "It's fine if the person is fine."

Hua Liuli opened her big eyes and looked up at the prince who wiped her face. The crown prince's hair was wet, and tiny drops of water were on his eyelashes, and his eyes were like clear lakes.

It looks so good.

From small to large, the family members often take care of her in this way, so she used to raise her head, and obediently asked the prince to help her wipe her face.

"Your Highness, the carriage is here."

Compared with the worn-out donkey cart, the carriage parked next to Prince and Hualili is much more spacious and magnificent. The four horses are very impressive.

The couple who drove the donkey cart was shocked when they heard that Hua Liuli called a man who looked like a man in heaven "His Royal Highness". Looking at the gorgeous carriage and the soldiers wearing silver armor all around, they still don't understand where the two little girls they took back are not ordinary people.

The husband and wife got out of the donkey cart hand in hand, standing in the corner and daring not to speak.

Wiping the face of Hua Liuli clean, the prince suddenly chuckled and reached out and rubbed it on the head of Hua Liuli: "Go, take you back alone."

"Your Highness, can you please not rub my head." Hua Liuli covered her head, embarrassed.

"Huh?" The prince raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't bathed in two or three days." Hua Liuli whispered, "It's embarrassing to cover the dust."

Prince: "..."

He rubbed his fingers twice and reached for a small piece of hay on her head: "Hello, I'm a half-sister, and I don't want to be alone."

Good-looking and gentle, the prince must be the most perfect person among the five princes!