13

"The county lord, there are footsteps outside." Iris turned to help Hualili on the bed, but Hualili moved faster than her, and she sat up without her help.

"Girl Iris." The woman officer did not come in from the outside. When she saw Iris greeted her, she whispered, "Can the county master's clothes be neat? Your majesty has a decree sent, please ask the county master to go out and pick up the order."

"Thank you sister, I'll tell the county master." Iris returned the ceremony to the maid, and turned around, and strode back to the inner room.

"County Lord..."

Hua Liuli sat in front of the mirror and sorted out the hairpin jewelry: "I heard it."

Iris helped her to suppress the skirt, and some self-doubt said: "The left eye jumps fortune and the right eye jumps for disaster. Should the slave-servant remember correctly?"

"Yes." Hua Liuli stood up and held the hand of Iris: "Help the county master who is in poor health in your home, let's go."

Holding the soft hand of the prefect, the heart of Iris calmed down instantly.

"Wait." Hua Liuli suddenly let go of Iris's hand and turned to put the amulet under the pillow.

iris:"......"

The county principal looks calm but acts honestly.

"Perfect, don't you say you don't believe this?" Iris asked in a low voice.

"You don't know me this person?" Hualili said straightly, "When did you count?"

Iris: "Pray for God to worship Buddha, sincere heart is more spiritual."

"Bullshit, the gods and buddhas are very forgiving. Even if I am not pious enough, I will always bless me at the critical moment." Hua Liuli touched the talisman hidden under her clothes, and she was inexplicably confident of her good luck.

The moment I stepped out of the inner room, Iris's smile was submissive, and Hualili's footsteps were slow, and the master and servant were in unprecedented tacit understanding before the outsider.

The maiden originally wanted to reach out to help the iris to support the county of Huaxian but felt that it was suspicious of doing so. She glanced at Iris with some envy, and the servant so trusted by the master was how lucky many people could not have expected.

Entering the main hall, Hua Liuli saw the crown prince holding the imperial edict, the dressed third brother, and a few civilians who did not know.

Seeing Hua Liuli coming in, the prince opened the imperial decree: "Hua County Lord, there is a decree here for you, take the imperial decree."

Hua Liuli knelt down on the futon that had been prepared for a long time. Hua Changli lifted her robe and knelt beside her. The two brothers and sisters pretended to exchange a look inadvertently, and they were both at a loss.

It stands to reason that since she entered Beijing, she wished that everyone in the capital knew that she was a medicine jar that could be blown by the wind, and the British mother and son should not want her to be a princess.

What's more, marriage is not a feud. The generations of the Hua family have made contributions to the Jin Dynasty. Even if your majesty really wants her to be a royal daughter-in-law, she will formally issue the decree after consulting with her parents in advance. It is impossible to be casual. Just let her marry.

Seeing the little girl clenched her sleeves nervously, the prince unfolded the imperial edict and read it faster.

Hua Liuli: Oops, all the praises for her father's vocabulary in front, things seem a bit bad.