34

Every year when the season changes, Dianzhong Province will send the clothes and jewelry of the harem concubines to the seasons, but this has a fixed amount, and everyone in the palace will not rely on this point to live their lives.

Emperor Changlong was not a harsh emperor to the harem, and at this time, he would also give jewelry to the concubines. Dajin has a vast territory and fertile land. Many small countries around it pay tribute every year in order to be able to rely on Dajin. Jewelry is also one of them.

Among the jewels of this year, there are some good things for the concubine. She hopes that Her Majesty can give these jewels to her every day, but she can’t wait for the left or wait for the right. People went to Zhao Sancai, the former chief **** manager to inquire.

"Those jewelry." Zhao Sancai smiled at the emperor's emperor at the Emerald Palace. "His Royal Highness liked it two days ago. His Majesty let his Highness take it away. I wonder why my mother suddenly asked about such small things?"

The smile on the female officer's face froze, and those things were all placed in His Majesty's private library, to whom it was His Majesty's business. She quickly shook her head and said: "It turns out that the mother was originally worried that those good things were put in the library, and no one had used them for a long time. It would be great if His Royal Highness liked it."

Returning to Lincui Palace, the female officer told the matter to Xianfei.

"Prince is a man, what do you want those jewelry for?"

"The slave-servant heard that the prince is going to... save and marry his wife's family."

"He is a prince, His Majesty has always been biased towards him. What family do he need to save?" Xian Fei turned blue, and there was a small country around him that was best at making hairpin rings. Xian Fei most likes the jewelry of this country, Prince But all the good things were taken away, it was clear that she could not get along with her intentionally.

"Ma'am, although the jewelry you like was picked up by the prince, you don't need to be angry. Because several other ladies like them, they were also picked up by the prince." The female officer quickly added two sentences.

"Does this palace still have to thank him, there is no difference?" Xian Fei asked the female officer with a straight face.

"Slave, slave-servant doesn't mean that."

The princess sneered. The prince did not even make up the prince. His majesty thought about saving him. As her eldest son, her family's Hao'er has appointed Lin's daughter as the princess. Why doesn't Her Majesty give her a family member?

The concubine was unhappy and asked the **** to call the king into the palace: "What happened to you and the girl from the Lin family?"

"What else?" King Ying took a sip from the tea cup and said in a faint tone, "She wants to be a princess, and her son needs to marry the princess, just fine."

"Nonsense." Xian Fei heard her son's careless tone and couldn't help saying, "Lin Yuan is Lin Zhou's daughter. Lin Zhou has always been clean and clear, how can his daughter be a man who wants to be rich and rich?"

The King of England did not argue with the concubine and nodded: "Mother Concubine said yes."

Seeing his perfunctory attitude, the concubine said, "Lin Yun is outstanding in appearance and talented. The most important thing is that she is also the cousin of the four princes. Marrying her is equivalent to pulling the power of the four princes to our side. For you, it is a matter of benefit and harmlessness."

The king bowed his head and said nothing.

The princess wanted to say, did he remember the girl from the Hua family who fell down when the wind blows, but knew that this should not be said, so he suffocated his stomach and said nothing.