26

The Lord Jiamin stared at Hua Liuli with the look of a fool.

Hua Liuli looked back sheepishly.

In this quiet carriage, none of them spoke. The rickety carriage did not know where to take them.

The carriage curtain was suddenly lifted, and the female killer looked at Hua Liuli and Jia Min who were looking at each other, pulled out a knife from her waist, and slowly approached them.

"If you have something to say, don't scratch your face!" Lord Jiamin turned his face to the side. "We can dress ugly, really! Now we scratch our face, and we will not scab for a while, making it more prone to doubt. , This is bad for you."

The female killer glanced at the two of them, and Hua Liuli leaned against the car wall, her eyes were in tears, and she looked at her pitifully. This look reminded her of the kitten that was killed by Master when she was a child.

She inserted the knife back into the scabbard and said with a cold face: "My boss and I are only responsible for sending you out of the mountain, and what they will do to you later, I will not control it."

"Sister, don't you come with us?" Hua Liuli looked at the female killer timidly.

"I told you not to call my sister." The female killer turned her head and did not look at Hua Liuli. "Don't blame us, we can't help it. The son said, as long as you finish your vote, let me be free with the boss. ."

"You have robbed us out of the capital, and even if you fled to the end of the world, you can't escape the court's pursuit. What freedom do you have?" Hua Liuli dropped her eyelids. "It's better to let us go, maybe you can still leave a life."

"Little girl, don't try to fool me with this kind of deceiving children." The female killer sneered. "Don't think about it. When you are reborn in your next life, choose a life with good luck. Don't be like Fanghua's death in this life."

The female killer withdrew from the carriage, and the people who came with her came out so quickly: "Why didn't you start?"

The female killer sneered: "Now they scratch their faces to tell others clearly that there is a problem with their faces? Do you think you are stupid or the court people?"

The interrogator resisted the anger and turned away.

After leaving Beijing, it was the death of these two killers. At this time, he could not destroy the son's plan, and he endured it. He turned around and asked others to make a simple disguise for the two hostages, lest they be recognized.

"I think this female killer may not live too long." Without words, Jia Min was afraid in her heart but did not want to be seen by Hua Liuli. She had to pretend to speak calmly to Hua Liuli. , Will eventually die."

Hua Liuli blinked and ignored her.

The hands and feet of the two were tied, and the windows were sealed tightly. I didn't know where I was now.

After a few more hours, the two were filled with two bowls of porridge. The porridge seemed to be filled with hypnotic drugs, and they fell asleep.

When I woke up again, it was already the next day. Taking advantage of the opportunity of the female killer to take them to solve physiological problems, Hua Liuli looked around.

The people who took them away pretended to be a caravan. The people on the female killer's side did not seem to be in harmony with a dozen other people. The other dozen people looked at them with malicious and frivolous eyes.

"The son said, let us be free after doing this." The female killer put Hualili and Jiamin back into the carriage, and said to a dozen other people, "Since then, the mountains and rivers are far away, no need to meet again."