41

When Hualili and the prince arrived in the pavilion, the people who were waiting around the prince had already packed everything. Every two steps around the pavilion stood an **** dressed as an ordinary person. His majesty was not so relieved that the prince was safe to go out.

The stone table was filled with steaming, full-bodied dishes, and Huali washes his hands cleanly. He couldn't help saying: "These dishes are different from the palace, but they are tricky, and people look at their appetite."

"The lord likes it, it is the greatest honor for this table dish." The prince picked up the chopsticks. "The lord, please."

As soon as Hua Liuli picked up the chopsticks, she saw that the King of Kings came with Lin Wan. She put down the chopsticks and stood up.

"Prince, I'm disturbing my brother." The king handed the umbrella to the guards outside and strode into the pavilion. "It's getting rainier and heavier outside. I'll bring people in to hide, don't you mind."

The prince glanced at the king and put down his chopsticks, smiling like a smile: "I have always felt that there is a tail behind the orphan, and the orphan intends to let the guard go to see it. Since it is the elder brother, the orphan will not worry anymore. Come, sit Right."

King Ying frowned, how did he think Ji Yuanxu's expression seemed to be calling a dog?

He stamped the water on his feet and walked to the left hand of the prince to sit down. Hua Liuli glanced at Lin Huang, who was still standing outside the pavilion, and turned to sit on the right hand of the crown prince, leaving the space beside the king.

But King Ying did not see Lin Wan, washed his hands under the supervision of the eunuch, and picked it up to prepare for the meal.

Are these two unhappy?

Hua Liuli did not want to intervene in the emotional affairs between the two, and felt that it was a little embarrassing to make Lin Huang stand outside like this, so she said: "Miss Lin, although Xing Hua is beautiful, eating is a big thing, I still use it to appreciate slowly Right."

Lin Yun followed the steps sent by the flowers and glazes, headed down into the pavilion, saluted the prince, and sat quietly next to the King of England.

"This eight treasure treasure bamboo shoot soup is made from the tenderest bamboo shoots in spring. It has the effect of moistening the lungs and clearing the nerves. Can the master try it?" The prince did not care about the atmosphere between the king and Lin Yun. How stiff, he scooped a bowl of soup in front of Hua Liuli, as if the other two didn't exist at all.

Hualili picked up the bowl and tasted it: "Delicious."

"The lone also likes this soup, the others can only be regarded as normal." The prince looked at the flower tree behind Hualili, "but today there are flowers, and these ordinary meals can also be swallowed."

"Huh?" Hua Liuli looked back, and the petals fell like snowflakes on the ground, and a thick layer was laid on the ground. When tomorrow, these petals will be rolled together with the dirt, no longer the beauty of today.

She reached her hand out of the pavilion, picked up some falling petals, and put the petals at the hand of the prince: "Come, eat while watching."

The prince was stunned, and then he laughed out loud.

The King looked up and watched the jade beads on Hua Liuli's earlobe sway gently. He couldn't help but think that the conditions in the frontier were so difficult. How could the Hua Family raise her daughter so white and tender?

"Yeye." Lin Chuang picked a piece of tender bamboo shoots into the King's Bowl with chopsticks. "You try this."

"Miss Lin, this kind of job of waiting for others can be handed over to the next man." The King of England put the tender shoots aside, "not to mention that this King is not used to eating other people's food."