116-120 edited

wuxia

Search...
The Times Spent in Pretense
116 Gentle and kind

Previous Chapter Next Chapter
"The old man has seen His Royal Highness Prince, Lord Fushou County." Lord Xie Yao didn't dare to offend the most favored prince by the emperor. He suppressed all the emotions in his heart and saluted the prince.

"Xie Lao doesn't need to be more polite." The Prince's tone was weak, and his attitude was even colder. He just wrote "I don't want to care about you" on his face: "Xie Lao came to the capital a thousand miles away, what's the matter?"

Lord Xie Yao looked a little embarrassed, the more exquisite the person, the more roundabout the speech.The prince suddenly opened the door and opened the subject directly, but instead he was a little bit uncomfortable.

Seeing Lord Xie Yao not speaking, the prince nodded suddenly: "So Xie always came to Beijing to play?"

"Good play." Hua Liuli smiled innocently. "In these years, under the administration of His Majesty, we have lived and worked in peace and prosperity, and the lives of the people have also been better. Xie hasn't come to Beijing for many years. Very interesting."

Listening to the prince and his fiancee, he sings his trip as a trip to the mountains and waters, and Lord Xie Yao has to open his mouth to explain: "His Royal Highness, this time the deceased went to Beijing, in addition to watching the prosperous world under His Majesty's governance, there is one more thing Seeking each other."

"Oh, Your Highness." Hua Liuli suddenly covered her chest. "Sister-in-law's chest hurts."

"Lonely sent you back to rest, is it an old disease?" The prince held Hualili in distress, and said to Lord Xie Yao, "The other day, I met an assassin outside the palace. The Lord Fushou was seriously injured in order to protect the orphan. The old disease is also committed. Xie Lao please feel free to send the governor back to Shoukang Palace for rest."

Meet an assassin outside the palace...

Xie Yao's face was even more awkward. Of course he knew what the prince said. As the elder of the Xie family, he looked very ugly.

"Congratulations to the prince."

"Xie Lao, His Royal Highness Prince and Fushou County Master have a very good relationship. If there is any neglect, please don't worry about it." Zhao Sancai sent the Prince and Fushou County Master away, turning to Xie Yao Lord, "You are I don’t know. On the day when His Royal Highness was assassinated, when the Imperial Guard found the Crown Prince and Fushou County Master under the mountain, the Fushou County Master was covered in blood, and he could not even save his life. The Queen Mother’s mother was in tears.

"The old age teaches the younger generations that there is no way to make His Royal Highness Prince and Fushou County Master suffer." Apart from thanking the sins, what can Lord Xie Yao say?

Can't say anything.

He can't always say that although Xie Yao's surname is Xie, he also has half of his royal blood?

If he really dared to say this, maybe the family would not be under house arrest, because Emperor Changlong would directly push him to Caishikou for beheading.

Self-knowledge is unreasonable, except that Xie Yao couldn't say anything but a flattering smile to an unsightly old eunuch.

Zhao Sancai didn't seem to see his ugliness and smiled: "Xie Lao, please go here."

Lord Xie Yao soon discovered that the Royal Garden was much larger than he remembered. He walked gasping, but he dared not let anyone help him.

"Your Majesty should be heading down." Zhao Sancai flicked the dust, and Xiao Xiaorou said with a smile: "Xie Lao, please follow the old slave."