14

"Hua San Gong, Ling Mei is okay?" The prince walked into the side hall, seeing Hua Changkong sitting calmly on the chair, and most of her worries went to her heart. It seemed that Hualili was no big deal.

"His Royal Highness." Hua Changkong stood up and paid homage to the prince. "The doctor has already seen it. The sister has nothing to do. You can rest for two days."

"Fortunately today the lord of the county stopped the assassin, or he might have to suffer some hardships." The prince looked at the gently veiled veil in the room. "The palace is guarded and guarded. Everyone who can enter the palace, the ancestors have been investigated. Be clear."

But in just one month, two assassinations occurred.

Hua Changkong looked slightly but did not speak.

"People in power in the palace should cooperate with the outside and the outside." The prince glanced into the inner room. "A few days later, the palace will hold a ceremony for heaven. The master of the palace will cultivate in the palace for a few days. Back to your home, how did the three sons think."

The bed tent slightly moved.

Pretending not to see it, Hua Changkong arched toward the Crown Prince: "Everything is what the Highness meant."

Maybe he thought of several princes too noble, maybe a deflated prince really did not care about the peace of the whole country for the benefit of his eyes.

Such a person, even if calculated to the world, can not become a wise king.

"I heard that the three sons are going to participate in the imperial examinations after the Spring Festival?" The prince did not want to talk about the undisputed brothers, and shifted the topic, "Two officials in the solitary palace are the top three in the imperial examination. If the three songs don't mind, they often come Sit here alone."

"Thank you, Prince, Weichen..."

"Sir, are you awake?" Iris' voice of surprise filled the house.

Hua Changkong lifted the veil and walked into the inner room, facing Hua Liuli's line of sight.

Hua Liuli turned his head silently.

Hua Changkong coughed: "Little girl, I'll pick you up in a few days."

"Thank you Sange." Hualili reached out and took care of Lihua Changkong's clothes. "Recently, it's cold, Sange must not forget to add clothes." Her white fingers twisted on Huachangkong's arm. "You have to take good care of your body ."

Hua Changkong smiled stiffly and whispered, "The prince is still outside. You leave me a little face."

Withdrawing his hand, Hua Liuli smiled and said: "Brother and sister are all well in the palace, you don't have to worry about me."

"Princess Shuan's daughter, Master Kamin, is interested in the King." Hua Liuli whispered, "Princess Shun'an's family is very close to the princess."

If the relationship is not close enough, Her Majesty intends to match her and the King of England, the Lord Garmin cannot possibly know.

"Take care of yourself." Hua Changkong raised the volume, "rest assured, the third brother will read well at home, maybe you will have a champion Zhang Yuanlang next year."

"Third Brother, you are so confident, I will write to tell my father and mother later." Hua Liuli rubbed her stomach.

"Little girl, it's past noon, you use something first."

"I'm not hungry."

"Even eat if you are not hungry, otherwise how can your body hold up, be good and obedient."