111-115 edited

wuxia

Search...
The Times Spent in Pretense
Chapter 111

Previous Chapter Next Chapter
Lin Fei remembers the same year, she and the concubine gave birth to a prince the same year.When she discovered that the fifth prince, who was half a year younger than her own son, was already able to speak fluent words, and her son would not even shout, even the "father emperor", or even laughed or laughed, she couldn't help being in front of her son. , Complained to the close palace people.

"Neither Miyanomiya nor the elder brother are stupid people. Why do they produce such stupid people, and they can't even say anything?"

Lin Fei vaguely remembered that he complained like this.

She was born poor, unlike Xian Fei and Rong Fei, she was rich and well-known.She was very happy to have a son.But this happiness turned into resentment when his son was three years old and could not speak.

Why is it that her son has a problem?

Why is she?

At that time, she felt that the entire harem was laughing at her having a silly son. She even felt that this silly son was her shame.

Later, His Majesty took him into Chenyang Palace for a while, and renamed him Qichen.

His Majesty said that the name Qichen represents a new beginning and is hope and blessing.The child is still young and can't speak at the age of three, maybe it's just that Kaizhi is late.

Unexpectedly, your majesty took Qichen to Chenyang Palace and raised it with her prince for a while. Qichen really learned to speak.

According to the people in the palace of Chenyang Palace, Qi Chen had been playing with a wooden horse in the corner. He heard the prince's teacher talking constantly, and he kept saying, "Shut up."

Since then, Qi Chen still doesn't talk, but no one secretly says he is a fool in the back.

This old thing, Lin Fei has forgotten, or she deliberately wants to forget this time representing humiliation.But she never thought of it, Qi Chen remembered it.

She looked at the expressionless son in front of her face with a pale face: "Qi Chen, what the concubine said at the time was just angry words, don't take it seriously. The concubine loves you, as long as you want, the concubine will help you win come back."

The four princes looked at Princess Lin calmly: "Mother Concubine, son remembers early." He could understand the words of adults very early, and he could sensitively sense the emotions of the people around him, but he was too tired to speak. Mediocre people speak.

Lin Fei didn't like him, he didn't feel resentful, who stipulated that mothers must like their children?

It's just that he didn't like the concubine's ambitions, wrapped in a coat of maternal love, imposed on him.

There aren't many things in the first place. Why should you be wronged to be a loving mother?

"Life is short, and the concubine doesn't need to grieve herself." The four princes' eyes are black, "The sons do not want to be princes, nor do they want to be emperors, and the concubine should not do useless work."

There are so many idiots in Chaotang. If you talk to these people every day, it is better to die.

Suddenly, Lin Fei realized that she had nothing to hide from this son.Her ambitions, her lies, and even all her disguise were seen by him.

She was acting like a fool, ugly.And her son looked so calmly, with no emotions, no reaction, or even the joy of normal people.

What kind of monster was she born?!