36

It should have been a place for sensual dogs and horses, but it has become a quiet feast for enjoying the piano.

Jia Min sat silently in the corner. Hualili leaned on the soft couch and was served by the beautiful maidservants. The other girls saw the two lords and did not speak, nor did they speak, holding tea cups and pretending to enjoy the sound of the piano.

Girl Yao's yin and yang said with a strange air: "It is said that death and ghosts under the peony flowers are also romantic. The main body of Fushou County is not good, and it is better to go out less."

The flower Liuli who closed her eyes and opened her eyes opened her eyes.

"I'm not in good health, I just need to go and see more, and my body will naturally get better when I'm in a good mood." Jianhua Liuli opened her eyes, Jia Min's heart tightened, grabbing the cousin's wrist, and motioned to her Don’t talk anymore, "The old saying is that it’s nice to eat. The lord has a bad spleen and stomach. Look at people who look good. It’s good for your body and mind."

Miss Yao couldn't think of it. Jia Min even helped Hua Liuli talk to this point. Who is her little sister, how can she turn her elbows out?

Hua Liuli saw Jia Min's nervousness, and she slowly sat up and smiled: "Sister Jia Min is worthy of being the daughter of the princess, and she is very knowledgeable."

"Huh." Jia Min laughed dryly, and opened his eyes to talk about nonsense, who can understand?

"I suddenly remembered that there were still some things in my family, and I said goodbye." Yao girl glanced at Jia Min, and she was ready to go.

She was already angry, should Jia Min come to coax her?

"Then be careful on your way." Jia Min let out a sigh of relief and walked away. After leaving, she didn't have to worry about the little cousin's anger.

"You..." Miss Yao was really angry now, and she turned around and went out.

"Miss Yao, go slowly." Hua Liuli waved at Yao Yao with a smile.

"Hua Liuli, don't be complacent!" Yao girl pointed at Hua Liuli, "It will be a few days before the list is released. I want to see how many ranks my brother can take."

Miss Yao left the ruthless words and left, leaving Jia Min and several other little sisters with an awkward look.

"Fushou County Lord, the cousin has a more sloppy personality, but..." Jia Min said with a faceless expression, and his little cousin was not malicious, and all mocked the ranks of the imperial examinations.

She looked at Hua Liuli and quietly stroked her forehead. She was always used by others to help her round the field. How could she do this kind of work? But Hualili's vengeance, or the kind of vengeance with a knife in her smile, who knows she suddenly began to retaliate one day?

"It doesn't matter. Girl Yao is straightforward. I believe she is not malicious." Hua Liuli smiled and said, "Let's enjoy the music with me."

Jia Min glanced at Hua Liuli silently. The woman said nothing she could believe.

Seeing these noble women finally plan to enjoy their piano sounds, the luthier cheered up and played a difficult song.

As Jin Lingyuan's most famous luthier, he is not only proud of this face, but also the piano art that has fascinated countless women.

"This tea is not as delicious as the one we often visit."

"In the end is not a serious tea house."

The luthier shook his fingers slightly and played a wrong sound. The famous luthier in the whole capital is here. Their focus is on whether the tea is good or not?