42

"His Royal Highness, Yun Han came out of the Dali Temple dungeon and on the way to the quarry, he accidentally encountered three pedestrians and prisoners who had contact with him, all under our surveillance." The **** gave the prince a hesitant look. "Also, the master of Fushou County only handed him a plate of pastries, but he has been snatched away by other prisoners. I can't see the suspiciousness for a while.

"The Lord Fushou County is the daughter of General Hua and General Wei. It is absolutely impossible to collude with these anti-thieves of unknown origin." The prince said directly, "Huawei's two generations of Zhongliang have contributed to the history of the Jin Dynasty. If you have a counter-intention, you will not desperately fight Jin Po without any backhand. If you doubt the master of Fushou County, you will deny the two generals for their contribution to the Jin Dynasty. Don't mention this in the future."

"Yes." The **** approached the ground with his head, "The slave-servant missed the word, please forgive him."

The prince glanced at him with a faint tone: "A lot of things, don't make self-righteous guesses about Liangchen until there is no evidence."

"Yes." The **** shivered.

"Your Highness." The guard outside the carriage said in a loud voice: "Yanlai Lake is here."

The prince lifted the curtain and walked off the carriage, turned around and glanced back. Hualili also came down from the carriage, and the silk on her body fluttered gently in the wind.

"The Lord of the County." The prince walked to Hualiuli. "In the front is the smoke coming to the lake. When it rains, the lake seems to be surrounded by fairy clouds. The viewers canoe on the lake as if roaming the clouds."

Hua Liuli noticed that there was a painting boat on the lake. On the boat stood the guard eunuch, as well as several court ladies in colorful clothes.

"Come on, let's get on the boat." The prince boarded the ship with Hua Liuli, and the hull shook slightly.

There were several musicians sitting on their knees, and when they saw the prince and Hua Liuli coming in, they quickly got up and saluted.

Smelling the faint scent in Fang, Hua Liuli said: "Thank you, Your Highness."

"Lonely said I would like to invite you to listen to the performance of the musicians in the palace, and how can you say something." I don't know what kind of tea is being cooked in the teapot on the tea table, exuding a light fragrance.

"Knowing that you can't drink tea, so people made boiled water soup." The prince invited Hualili to sit down, "Whether it tastes greasy."

Hua Liuli took the tea cup and took a sip. The sweetness wrapped the tea fragrance. After the entrance, it was sweet to her belly. Hua Liuli smiled and said: "Drinking this tea, I feel that I am all smelling."

"The master likes it." The prince raised her hand and the musicians began to play. The first song they played was not a soft southern minor, but a **** battlefield song.

Hualili's hand holding the teacup slightly, she turned to look at the luthier, listening very seriously.

As long as the soldiers are on the battlefield, life and death are not something they can decide. Dad once said that as a military general, he hoped that what he learned in his life would be useful, and he hoped that there would be no more wars in the world.

The battlefield is ruthless. Behind a number is the life of a person. The person who died may be missing someone in his hometown, or there may be someone waiting for him to go back.

The only thing that can be thankful is that your majesty is a good emperor who does not treat the sergeants harshly. The soldiers can eat enough, and if the soldiers die unluckily, they also have a generous pension.