35

The King of England did not know that he had just ran under the eyes of his wife.

He caught up with the prince and said strangely, "Prince, where are you going?"

The prince glanced at the people behind him who avoided the fast horses, and the expression on his face was not completely dissipated. His brows were slightly raised: "Brother has not slept well recently?"

"what?"

"Since you have slept well, why have you forgotten that you can't run horses in the city?" The prince pointed his whip to the **** who was behind the king's horse: "You come down and hold the horse for your master."

The attendant **** looked embarrassed, did he hold it or not?

The King of King said with a cold face: "Please rest assured, this King's riding is very good, will not hurt the people."

"Your Highness." Hualili, who was riding on her horse, clenched his fists. "His Royal Highness just rode so fast, which is quite scary." After she finished, she coughed a little while covering her mouth.

The King of the King instantly remembered that Hua Liuli was a sickly and delicate girl who was scared by several younger brothers. Afraid that Hualili suddenly fell, he became a bad prince in the mouth of the people who was reluctant to let go of the three-year-old child's sugar gourd. He swallowed the anger that rushed to his chest.

"The lord said it was the king's care." The king looked at the prince. "The prince and the lord are going to play. The elder brother has nothing to do. I wonder if the prince would mind walking alone?"

Hearing that the prince intends to win over the Huajia, he suspects that the prince wants to rebel with the Huajia, so he has to look more.

"Good." The prince glanced at the king with a smile, "Big brother can be better together."

The King of England didn't know what the Prince meant, but then he understood.

Bookshop, Buzhuang, Rouge Shop, Jewelry Store...

Where does he know that round or square looks good?

Where does he know what is good and bad in the same person's poems?

There are skirts, not all water red, what's the difference?

It seems that the crown prince still has trouble with him, while helping the Fushou County main pick, and also asking him?

Bracelets are bracelets, which one is better to ask?

"Ben Wang feels good-looking and buys them all." The king of England finally broke down. He pressed the box with one hand and said to the clerk with a complex face: "If you put it all up, Ben will pay."

"That's so embarrassing, so alone, today I bought something to indemnify the Fushou County Master. How can I let the elder brother pay?" The prince smiled. "Brother, you're too kind."

This jewelry shop is the famous Gaoding jewelry shop in Beijing, and it is very popular with the nobles of the family. The craftsmen who make jewelry are famous old craftsmen across the country, and the price is even more staggering.

"As an elder brother, I should have paid for it." Ying Wang Pi smiled, as long as the two of you don't ask me any more beautiful things, I'm thankful.

The price of a box of jewelry is calculated, and even the King of England feels some pain. Why are these women's favorite things so expensive?

"Sovereign, if there is something that the prince did not do, please don't worry about it." The King of England was curious. What did the prince do wrong, and he would blame Hualili?