51-60

Jia Min, who had just walked over to see this scene, had a somewhat complicated mood. From the first time she saw Hua Liuli, she felt that the other party was delicate and weak, and she lost her general style. Obviously he was the daughter of General Wei, but he did not have the character of General Wei.

Later, Hua Liuli took her out of the gangster's hands. Although her mouth said that her dream was to become a famous beauty in history, she guessed that it was definitely not such a simple reason.

After getting along with Hua Liuli for a long time, she gradually discovered that as long as she accepted Hua Liuli's strength, she would still find this person very interesting, with good things and not stingy, as long as there is no hatred or complaint, she will not deliberately. Pit people.

On the whole, apart from tickling her teeth, it didn't seem to have much problems.

This awkward little annoyance disappeared completely after seeing Hua Liuli point the dying lamp for the sacrificed soldier. She walked to a road leader and whispered, "I also lighted a passing lamp."

Seeing Hua Liuli looking over, Jia Min said: "I didn't order it because of you. Don't be affectionate."

"The master of the county is pure and thought, of course, not for me." Hua Liuli nodded, "So please rest assured, I will not be affectionate."

Looking at Hua Liuli's face, Jia Min realized that she thought too much, and her hatred for Hua Liuli was deeply rooted and could not be removed.

Lighting the lamp, Jia Min worshipped at the Sanqing statue, stood up and saw the king standing in the corner, and small eyes glanced at Hua Liuli.

She thought she would be angry, but she didn't expect that she would feel calm.

I knew she would like the King of England so silently and inexplicably, why was she foolish to provoke Hua Liuli?

If it wasn't for being stupid at the time, she should still sit firmly in the top female ranking in Beijing. It is a pity that now she has secretly handed over the title of this female dominance to Hua Liuli head.

The second princess stood silent in the corner. She glanced at Yao Jiamin's ugly face, revealing a thoughtful look.

Yao Jiamin likes the big brother, she knows it. It seems that between Yao Jiamin and Hua Liuli, it doesn't look so good.

Isn't that what happened to the Royals? It was a compromise on the surface for the benefit, but as long as there is enough temptation, the layer of camouflage on the face can be easily torn apart.

In the face of interests, everything can be given up.

But some people become irrational because of emotional jealousy.

The second princess turned and exited the temple, smiling at the Taoists who were preparing for the altar.

Not long afterwards, the real person of Qinghui who was wearing a robe brought several Taoist leaders to salute the prince: "You good faith, the Fa is about to start, please move."

The crowd walked out of the temple, led by the Qinghui real people, to a wide place outside.

"Your good faith, please be seated." Qinghui real people greeted everyone to sit down, Jia Min was about to sit next to Hua Liuli, but there was a figure faster than her, and he sat next to Hua Liuli in the blink of an eye.

Jia Min stared at the crown prince's face for a moment, and turned to sit next to the second princess.

In front of her cousin, she was never worthy of having a name.