Forty-Five

Important - I am thinking of doing a chapter goal (it has nothing to do with me getting fewer comments or votes because I am not. Masha'Allah you all are so generous and showered every chapter with so many comments and votes.) I am gonna do this as an experiment. Samjha rahi hoon wait..

See, these days, or let's say as this year started, I have been so much busy that I don't get time to write... That's I am thinking of doing something as a push up to me.. So let's just see if this experiment will work or not.

•••

Ziddi hoon magar jo woh pukare toh
Jaan hazir, anaa bhool jau, guroor waar doon.

***

Hanan and Ayat were the topics of everyone's conversation, while the news of Azlan and Shahzain was supporting Ayat's decision of divorce also spread like wildfire. Everyone was adding more scenarios to the actual scene, none bothered to ask Ayat or Hanan anything. Neither they could if wanted, Ayat was in her room with Ayla while Hanan has locked himself in his room since last night.

"Aapi, sab jo keh rahe hain... Kya.. Kya woh sach hai?" Shyra hesitantly asked Rehnuma. She also wanted to know the truth, but was scared of asking anyone about it, especially her mother. Rehnuma was the only one who could tell her everything.

(Is it true? What everyone is saying?)

"Sach ka pata nahi, but Hanan ne definitely kuch na kuch toh kiya hi hoga." Rehnuma shrugged her shoulder as she sat on her bed and freed her hair from the bun. Her one-year-old son was soundly sleeping as she pats his chest.

(Don't know how much truth it is but Hanan has definitely done some.)

"Lekin woh toh bohot pyar karte hain Ayat se. Woh kabhi nahi karenge Ayat ke sath..." Shyra asked, curiously.

(But he loves Ayat a lot. He would never...)

"Zabardasti?" Rehnuma sat straight and raised her eyebrow. This word was alone enough to make Shyra embarrassed.

(Force her?)

Hamna has her morals very high just like her mother. No matter what her inner conflicts were with her sister-in-law, she never let Shyra know any of it, she never let Shyra be involved in any gossips or let her be a part of it. She always keeps Shyra away from family politics.

"Shyra, Hanan hai toh ek mard hi. Honge uske bhi kuch arman, kuch desire. Ab Ayat woh sab na samajh payi toh isme..." Rehnuma stopped talking, like thinking hard about something.

(Shyra, Hanan is a man. He has some needs and desires. Ayat wasn't able to understand....)

"Isme Ayat ki bhi galti nahi. Uss age mein kiske aqal hoti hai. Aunty aur chachi ko yeh sab baatein Ayat ko uske nikkah ke waqt samjhani chahiye thi. Ladko ka kya hai, unhe toh yeh sari baatein idhar udhar se maloom padh jati hain. Ladkiyan utna hi janti hain jitna unhe unki mummy samjhati hain. Toh yeh sab baatein Aunty aur Chachi ko samjhana chahiye tha Ayat ko. Unhone hi Ayat ko hamesha bachho ko tarah treat kiya hai toh ab woh mature achanak se kaise ho jayegi."

(I don't think Ayat was at fault either. No one is that mature at this age. Aunty should have talked to her about all of these things before her nikkah. Boys got all these know...)