Chapter 42 · Bathroom

Lilly's POV:

The drive there was long, and I get car sick. I made the mistake of actually eating, and now I can't even make conversation without feeling like shit.

"Do we need to make a stop?" Micha asked, concern written all over his face.

"No, Micha, just keep driving." I mumbled, laying my head on the cool glass.

One of Micha's hands moved from the steering wheel to my thigh. "Call me Micha again, I dare you."

I smirked, my brattiness overriding my nausea. I dropped my smirk, replacing it with an innocent pout. I could tell her saw my facial changes, but he only squeezed my thigh in response.

"But I don't feel good, Micha." I whined, and a second later, Micha was taking the next exit. We pulled up at a gas station, and Micha turned off the car, turning to look at me with feigned innocence.

"Does my baby have to go potty?" Micha didn't wait for an answer as he unbuckled me, pulling me over the console and into his lap.

"No-"

Micha opened the car door, closing it behind me, pulling me with him into the gas station.

He flashed a smile at the cashier before spotting the bathroom. When Micha had gotten me into the bathroom, he quickly locked the door, turning towards me with a certain glint in his eyes.

"Do you still feel bad, princess?" Micha's voice was low and husky as he stalked towards me, his hand reaching behind my head to pull my hair back, causing me to tilt my head. "Hmm?" He asked, impatient for an answer.

My stomach had started to settle once I got out of the car, and, honestly, Micha was distracting me too much to think about anything but the butterflies that were on the move.

I didn't answer Micha, I had already forgotten the question. Instead, I bit my lip, looking up at the ceiling.

"Answer me." Micha growled, taking a step closer to me. He pushed me against the bathroom wall, his knee coming to rest between my legs. I let out a loose breath that quickly turned into a moan as I felt the pressure against my clit.

I shook my head, addressing his question before he decided to punish my ass.

"Words." Micha demanded.

That's when I realized I was going to be punished either way. My brattiness was on a rollercoaster that only went up.

"No, Micha, I-" He didn't even let me finish my sentence.

His free hand moved to my neck, his mouth coming to rest by my ear. "That's not my name."

I had to bite back a smile, and Micha smirked, catching on.

"So you think this is funny, huh?" Micha taunted, pressing his knee further into me.

My smile dropped and I moaned again, almost loosing my balance.

Micha moved his knee, letting my wobbly legs give out. I landed on my knees, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

Micha groaned and started to undo his belt. I smirked, knowing that I had partially won.

Micha's pants and boxers soon dropped to the floor, and I bit my lip looking down at his swollen dick.

"Open." Micha commanded, and I happily obliged, opening my mouth wide and looking up at him.

Micha tried to hide his smirk as he guided his dick into my mouth. He didn't waste any time before he was fucking my face.

His hands were tangled in my hair, and I had to fight every instinct to keep my hands behind my back.

I found my eyes closed, as I tried to not choke on his dick, before Micha spoke, his deep voice full of dominance. "Look at me when I'm using your mouth."

I opened my eyes, meeting his blue ones instantly. Mocha let out a low moan before releasing my head, moving to lean against the wall. I moved with him, crawling on my knees. Micha grinned at that.

"Suck." Micha commanded. I wrapped my hand around him, but he quickly slapped my hand away. "What did we say about hands, princess?"

I put my hands behind my back, looking down at the bathroom floor. "To not use them." I mumbled.

"Unless?"

"Unless I'm tapping out." I felt my face go hot, and I tried to hide my face. It was no use.

"Hmm." Micha hummed, tilting my head back to look at him. "This trip is more than a date or vacation, princess. You'll see what I mean later, but with this bratty mindset, your ass is going to be very sore." Micha paused, a smirk taking over his face. "Which I don't mind."

I opened my mouth to comment, to voice my opinion, but Micha cut me off.

"Ah, ah, ah. Suck."

I locked Micha's dick from his balls to his head, watching his head fall back against the wall. I began to think as I sucked him off. I like the effect I have on him. He looks so relaxed and worked up at the same time.

It's a sight to see.

Micha didn't last much longer before he came, pulling out at the last second, exploding on to my face.

My mouth fell open, shocked at his utter audacity. We're in public! Micha started to pull up his pants and redress as I tried to collect myself.

I heard a click and looked up, his phone in his hands.

My eyes went wide. "Micha-!"

"Not my name." Micha said, clicking a button on his phone.

He turned the phone towards me, and I tried to stand up, to get off my knees and grab the phone, but Micha quickly shut that down, his hand coming down to my shoulder, pushing me back to the ground.

"Did I give you permission to stand?" Micha asked, tilting his head in a condescending way.

"No." I pouted. This had never been an issue before.

"No?"

"No, daddy." I corrected myself, turning my gaze to the ground.

"I sent a little picture to your other daddies. Probably getting them jealous and hard right now." Micha smirked, looking down at me. "Look at me." His smirk had dropped with the command, and I looked up, making eye contact with him. "This week will be different, but I want you to have an open mind. Tell me if you're uncomfortable, we will talk about safe words and such in the car."

"A whole week?" I smiled up at him, excitement building.

"Yes, princess. A week with me, a week with Andrew and a week with Nickolas. We are trying a few new things out, some things each of us are into. We want to experiment a bit, but we will only do it as long as you are comfortable and happy." Micha finished, a serious look crossing his face in an instant. "Are you ready to start?"

Curiosity played in my head as Micha offered me his hand to help me up.

I accepted it with a smile, a silent answer that we both understood.