Chapter 54 · Pet

Lilly's POV:

The car trip went smoothly. We listened to the whole soundtrack of Frozen and Frozen  2.

When the car stopped, we were at a small cabin, surrounded by woods. Very secluded.

Andy opened the car door for me, offering his hand. "This is beautiful." I said as I got out.

Andy smiled, causing my heart to have metaphorical palpitations. "Thank you, baby. We'll worry about the bags later, yes?"

I nodded as he intertwined our fingers together, leading me up to the house and, after unlocking the door, into the house.

Andy gave me a brief tour of the house. The living room had two extremely comfy couches, and a big TV with surround sound, and the shower in the bathroom was big enough to corrupt my thoughts. Oh the things we could do in there...

The bedroom was oddly small, as I assumed we may need some space with whatever experiment Andy has planned. However, when Andy purposefully skipped over a door in his tour, everything cleared up.

He's got some Christian Grey shit planned. I wonder if he's a master like Micha... he doesn't really give off those vibes though.

Andy finished the tour in the kitchen, where he then sat me at the island to make me some food. That's where I found that Andy isn't a terrible cook. Not a great one either, but still. My grilled cheese was magnificent.

After we were both finished eating, I couldn't keep the question down any longer.

"So... what are we going to do here?" I asked, trying to be subtle.

"What do you mean, baby?" Andy tilted his head, stqnding up to take a step closer to me. There was a ghost of a smirk resting on his lips, and I just knew he was mocking me.

"What do you want from me?" I rephrased.

Andy bit his bottom lip, and I almost melted. "I want a lot of things. Some of which have to wait..." He trailed off, his eyes drifting over my body.

"Micha wanted me to be his slave." I said, looking up at him for a reaction. "And call him master."

Andy's lips twitched, fighting off a smile. "And?" He prompted.

"What do you want from me?" I asked again.

"I told you, a lot of things." Andy was now only a breath away, looking down at me.

"Do you want me to call you daddy? Or..." I trailed off, searching his eyes for anything other than amusement.

"I want you to call me sir, but if you're not okay with that, daddy will work."

"So what do you want me to be...?" I hesitantly asked.

"I want you to be my pet. Just for this week, unless you like it. Just try."

"Your pet? Like a furry?" My eyebrows scrunched together. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

"No, it's like a slave, just... messier." Andy's smirk grew as he stared down at my clearly confused face.

"What kind of messy?"

"You'll see." Andy shrugged, walking away toward the living room.

"Wait-" I said, following him into the room. As I rounded the corner, I ran straight into Andy's chest.

"Do you want to start now, slut?" He asked, wrapping one of his hands around my throat, the other gripping my waist. The degrading name instantly had my panties damp.

"Isn't that what we're here for?" I asked lowly, trying to keep my eyes away from his lips.

Andy hummed, taking me by my neck, guiding me further into the living room, and pushing me onto my knees in front of one of the couches.

"Stay." He commanded, letting go of me and walking off somewhere.

Feeling the need to do something, I pulled my shirt over my head, exposing a lacy white bra I picked for this exact moment.

I heard Andy's footsteps, announcing his return. Goosebumps formed all over as excitement overtook me.

I felt Andy's heat on my back before I felt his hand moving my hair. Then, the sensation of leather on my skin. I moved my hand, reaching up to touch the foreign object. Well, not entirely foreign. I know it's a collar. My fingers touched metal, causing me to look up.

"What does it say?" I asked as he clasped a leash to me.

"Daddy's bitch." Andy said, smirking as he tugged on the leash.

I accidentally let a moan slip out, enticing a dark laugh out of Andy.

"Come on, my little slut." Andy tugged on the leash again, walking in the direction of the door he avoided.

As I went to scramble to my feet, Andy tugged on the leash again, causing me to fall back on my knees, catching my body with my hands.

Andy smirked. "That's right, bitch. Stay at my feet, where you belong."

He started walking again, and I followed, this time on my hands and knees.

"There you go. Good girl." Andy praised. We had reached the mystery door, and, with hardly a glance my way, Andy opened the door and pulled me in.

He turned the lights on, creating a soft glow in the intimidating room. There were whips, paddles, riding crops, rope, and handcuffs, among other things, hanging on the wall. There was a bed in the room with restraints already attached to it. A spanking bench. A chair in the corner. Some cross looking thing.

Andy pulled the leash, tugging me on to the bed, and tying the end of the leash to the top of the bed.

I was still positioned on my hands and knees, my ass sticking up in the air. I felt Andy's hand on my ass, rubbing gently before he picked it up and spanked me.

I let out a moan, causing him to chuckle. "Aww, so needy." Andy started to undress me, dragging my pants and underwear down my legs and off my body.

I heard him step away before I felt him grab my arm, then my other, pulling them both behind my back before securing the position with a pair of handcuffs he had apparently acquired.

I squirmed around, testing my restrains and trying to feel his touch.

Andy slapped my ass again, and I cried out in suprise. "Come on now, stay still. Be a good pet for me." Andy said lowly, rubbing the spot he had just turned red.

His hand moved away, and I felt a soft kiss on my back before I heard him step away from the bed.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"