Chapter 12 · 17

Lilly's POV:

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck, but I didn't open my eyes.

"Get up, Lilly..." I heard Andy mutter against my neck.

I moaned softly.

He continued to kiss me, and then I felt his lips brush up to my ear. "I know your awake." He whispered.

I opened my eyes and he smiled.

"Get ready, babygirl. We have a fun day ahead." He said.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You're grounded, remember?"

I frowned. "Oh yeah."

He smiled. "But no worries, I plan to give you the attention you need." Andy grinned.

I smirked and got up, taking off my shirt.

"Woah! What are you doing!?" Andy said, turning around like a chicken. I mean, gentleman.

"Getting ready." I answered.

Andy's POV:

My face heated up and I tried to calm myself. This girl was going to drive me insane.

You have to chill man, you can't have her.

My subconscious whispered.

Who are you kidding? I can have whoever I want! I'm Andrew Kingston!

No, you're Andy shit head.

I felt a hand on my back and I turned to face her. She was wearing a tank top and a short skirt and I took a deep breath. Oh Lord.

"You looked like steam was about to start coming from your ears." She laughed and I smiled at her.

I love her laugh.

Love? Wow man, I knew you were whipped as shit, but damn. She has you wrapped around her finger tight.

Not true.

Is too.

She was staring, and suddenly she was only an inch away. I stared at her lips.

"Do I have your attention now?" She asked, lips brushing against mine.

"Please, you always have my attention." I shook my head.

She smirked and pressed her lips against mine. Then she got needy and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She wrapped he legs around me tight and I groaned.

I backed her against a wall and suddenly grinded on her, making her moan. I grinned and did it again, kissing down her neck.

She tugged at my shirt. And that's when I stopped to think.

You can't do this to her. Not yet, anyways.

But she's so hot...

Just wait.

She pulled my shirt over my head and leaned back in to kiss me, but I leaned back, setting her on the floor.

"Not the right time, Lilly." I said and then walked out. I popped my head into her room before I left completely. "Put some more clothes on." I said before going to take a cold shower.

This girl. And her teasing, seducing, and yet totally oblivious ways. She drives me and my brothers mad, just by blinking.

I sighed. She needs a babysitter.