Chapter 28 · Mother

Lilly's POV:

I woke up to muffled shouts, and I slowly blinked into focus.

"You have no right to be here." I hear Micha hiss. I thinks it's Micha, he has the anger.

"Yes, I do. It is a family house, is it not, Michael?" I heard a female voice ask.

Ha! I was right! It was Micha! One point for me, zero points for-

Wait a second...

Suddenly I was wide awake. I couldn't think of a reason they would have a woman here. It wasn't Abigail or Marilyn, and, though it sounded a bit bitchy, it wasn't Elizabeth either.

I sat up and looked around. I was still on the couch, and I saw Andy asleep in a chair across from me.

I slowly stood up, trying not to wake him. I squeezed my eyes shut and started to creep towards the voices-

"Baby, you better get your ass right back on to that couch." Andy murmured and I opened one of my eyes, squinting at him. His eyes were still closed. Maybe he's still asleep?

I took another step and he opened his eyes, giving me a serious look. "What did I just say?"

"But Andy-"

He instantly cuts me off. "Not my name."

I sigh. "Daddy there's-"

"Beautiful. You're up." I hear from behind me. I spin around to see Nick, and I sigh again.

"Daddy-" I whined to him, but he cuts me off as well.

"Come on, we're going out today." Nick says. I cross my arms.

"But-"

"Lillian." Nick cuts me off.

I sigh, about to go upstairs to get ready, when Micha comes in, sporting a woman. I'm guessing this is the voice I heard.

You said a bit bitchy.

Her face was a bit pinched, like she smelt something bad. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She glared back at me.

She had thin brown hair, much like Micha's. And she was a little tall, but the boys easily towered over her. And her eyes- they were a very familiar blue...

Oh. My. God.

"Who are you?" She asked me. It didn't sound hostile, but she didn't seem to be pleased with my presence.

Be respectful!

I swallowed hard, ignoring her look, and instead smiled. "I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you." I said.

She frowned slightly, and looked at Micha. "Who's this?" She asked.

I glanced at Nick and Andy. Nick had his jaw clenched tight, and he wouldn't look past his mother. Andy, on the other hand, was looking everywhere except his mother.

"Why, Mother? Jealous?" Micha snarled, and I flinched at his harshness.

"Of your pet? Hardly." His mom said. I blinked a few times. She knows I'm standing right here, right?

Nick spoke up, his glare deadly now. "Why are you here?"

"Because I want to be, Nickolas. You are my family, remember?" She said.

"You left. Remember?" Nick spat.

I pursed my lips together. This is getting awkward...

"I came back! I'm here now! What the hell are you still angry about?" His mother yelled back.

I started to slowly back away, wanting to get out of the conversation.

"And you!" The woman shouted, pointing at me.

I gave her a confused look and pointed at myself. "Me?"

"Yes, you! Trying to be a little gold digging whore-"

She was quickly cut off.

"She is not, Mother! And she is a better person than you are." Micha said bitterly before nodding to his brothers. "Get her out."

At first, I thought they were talking about their mom. And then Andy grabbed my hand, and started to pull me and Nick upstairs.

Nick stalked off when we got to the top of the stairs, but Andy and me walked together until we were in his room.

"Andy I'm-" I started to say I'm sorry, but he cut me off by swiftly placing his lips onto mine.

"No more talking." He murmured against my lips as a moan creeped out of my throat.

He wrapped his arms tight around my waist and walked me backwards until  the back of my knees hit the bed.

He pushed me back further and I fell, my back landing on the bed and Andy stepped between my legs.

"You're birthday is in a few short weeks, and, after that, I won't have to stop here." Andy said, stepping away from me. "Stay here. Move, and you'll find yourself over a lap, I promise you that."

I sighed and glared up at him as he left the room. He closed the door and I sat up, huffing.

What am I supposed to do?

Snoop?

No!

Come on, Snoopy! Snoop, snoop, snoop!

I'm... I'm not noisy.

... Yeah okay.

I sighed once again and looked around Andy's room.

There's nothing to go through anyways. Andy is a man whore, but, other than that, quite bor-

"Gettin' way too high, but I'm fuckin' with it anyway. Maxin' out my cards when I just got paid. Went and crashed my car. It's the same shit just a different day! 'Cause every time, You make up your mind, You're messing with mine. I hate how much you love acting crazy. Tell everyone we're dating, then break up with me daily. I hate how much you love-"

I finally located the phone and grinned evilly to myself. Ah, now that's fate.

I picked up Andy's phone. On the screen, it said 'Hoe #2.'

I frowned and declined the call, deleting the number from his phone. Along with Hoe #1. I changed my name to Hoe #3, just to mess with him.

I then started to read his text messages. Yes, I know, a total invasion. But, I am practically his girlfriend, so it's almost my right.

I didn't read anything personal, I'm not a total monster.

I did, however, read about me. And some of his choice words about his mother.

I see why her presence here is such a problem. Nick doesn't like her, Andy doesn't like her... I can only imagine what Micha thinks of her...

Oh my Lord, I hope she leaves soon. I don't need her drama invading mine.