Chapter 45 · Pleasurable

A/N
Sorry this kinda sucks, but here is your update ~ thank you for all the reads, I love all of you!

Lilly's POV:

And not even 5 minutes later, I was indeed screaming.

Micha was edging me. It was consistent, and I'm not sure how much more of this sexual torture I can take.

Micha's words kept echoing in my head, and I knew I won't be able to cum.

Micha pushed his fingers back into me and I moaned. I'm so sensitive. I want to cum so bad.

"Mi- Da- Master please!" I squealed bucking my hips to meet his hands.

Micha pulled his fingers out of me and his hand landed on my ass a second later.

"I told you to stay still, no?" Micha asked. I wished I could see him. I wanted to see his eyes staring me down, I wanted to see his lust.

I heard more rustling and then I heard vibrating. I jumped as the vibrating touched my clit. I moaned, and soon felt another slap on my ass.

"You aren't allowed to cum, just so we're clear. You get 30 seconds of the vibrator, then 10 seconds of me smacking that pretty ass. We're doing this until your ass is red, and maybe a lesson is learned."

I shivered and bucked my hips, waiting for more pressure, more attention.

But Micha kept to his plan. He pressed the vibrator to my clit for roughly 30 seconds, and then brought it away and spanked me non stop for about 10 seconds.

When I started to feel closer and closer to the orgasm I was craving, Micha shortened the time with the vibrator and started to spank me for a longer period of time.

My ass felt hot, and his hand stung. But I didn't mind.

This went on for at least 20 minutes. I couldn't be bothered to keep track of the time.

I did, however, start to crave his touch. Leaning into him, even if his hand was causing me some type of pain.

When Micha was finished, he untied and unhooked me from everything. He gave me a warm bath and cleaned me up, then tucked me under the cover.

Micha laid with me, wrapping his arms around me as I tried to calm down.

Micha whispered sweet nothing's into my ear, and I sighed, feeling content with myself. I did good.

We watched Easy A, and Micha explained more about what this week would look like.

It's a 'more intense' dominant/submissive relationship. I'm going to be less of his princess and more of his slut.

Micha laid down new rules as well. Rules we only have to try out this week, if it's not what I want, Micha said we could drop it. They are also 'his rules' so Nick and Andy probably won't enforce them.

The most important rule, Micha stressed multiple times, is that I ask permission. For anything and everything I might need or want. Even going to the bathroom, which was kind of scary.

Micha also said that my obedience is key, that my brattiness won't help me this week. He made it known that any other punishment I receive this week will not be pleasurable. It won't involve sex.

I'm not sure how much I believe that one.

Micha believes I'll learn my lesson by taking cold showers and being whipped.

As we put on a different movie, and I settled back into Micha's lap, I felt his boner. It was obvious.

"Master?" I whispered, leaning my head back against his head so I could look into his eyes.

"Go ahead baby." Micha said, giving me permission to speak. That's new.

"Can I help you...?" I glanced down at his pants before meeting his eyes again, asking the question without asking the actual question.

Micha got the innuendo, but didn't decide to answer the question nonetheless.

"Hmm. What is it that you want, baby? Tell me what it is exactly." Micha said slyly.

I blushed. I don't think I can say it. I really don't think I can force those words out of my mouth.

That's a lie. Because as Micha grew harder, my resistance faded.

"Master..." I whined.

"Tell me what you want or be quiet and watch your movie." Micha said, slapping my thigh lightly.

"I- I want to help- I want to make you cum." I said quietly. Micha heard me, and a dark chuckle escaped his lips.

"Is that so?" Micha smirked. "You want masters cum?"

I nodded, but Micha slapped my thigh again, a bit harder.

"Yes, master." I corrected myself.

"Mm." Micha hummed, nudging me off his lap as he went to take off his pants.

I smirked, because I had gotten what I wanted. Small victories.

"What's my rule on this matter?" Micha asked as he pulled his pants down.

"No hands." I said quietly, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"And?" Micha prompted.

"Swallow." My voice was barely over a whisper. Micha raised his eyebrow, waiting for more. "If you allow it..." It almost sounded like a question, but Micha seemed to be satisfied with my answer.

He grabbed the back of my head, his hands running through my hair. "Tongue out." Micha commanded, holding his dick in his other hand.

I complied, opening my mouth. Micha slapped his dick against my tongue before pushing my head down onto him.

Micha groaned, which just encouraged me more. After a second of me sucking, Micha got a bit antsy, and shoved his dick down my throat. I gagged violently, and my hands flew up, ready to push him away. However, I stopped myself, putting my hands down and looking up at him, tears brimming my eyes.

"That's my good slut." Micha grunted, pushing my head down, shoving his dick in and out of my mouth faster and faster.

He pulled out for a second, watching my saliva pool around him. He grinned at me, and I smiled back, seeing the sadistic look in his eyes as he pushed my head back down, his dick sliding back into my throat.

Then he let go of my hair, and I pulled back a bit. Micha, surprisingly, allowed it.

"Get comfortable, baby. I want that pretty little mouth of yours to cock warm master's cock until the movie is over."