Chapter 52 · Kiss

A/N
I'm sorry if this one kind of sucks, or if it's kind of rushed, I wanted to get off of the Micha track, and give you guys a double update. Love you guys <3

Lilly's POV:

Micha helped me dry off and get warm. He let me get back into his hoodie, and gave me a long hug.

Then we got to the kitchen, and I sat on the counter while he pulled out the pre-made dough. I snuck bites when he was trying to find a cookie sheet.

Of course, I was soon caught. After sizing me up, the sheriff drew his gun and shot. Cheap shot, knowing I had no weapon.

"You can't eat the dough, princess. The point is for them to be hot, chewy cookies. Not mushy, raw, bad for you dough. All I'm asking is that you sit on the island. Away from-"

"Separating me and my love! How terrible!"

"Now, come on-"

"Parting is such sweet sorrow!"

Micha gave me a pointed look, then a piece of the dough. "Now go sit at the island before my mercy dissipates and you end up over my lap."

I winked at him. "Oh, you know I like that."

"Keep joking, baby. I dare you." Micha smiled at me. A playful, happy smile.

"I like this." I mumbled, accidentally voicing my private thoughts. Micha raised his eyebrows, so I continued. "This. The playful banter, the cookies, not having to deal with other people, like my aunt or your mom or the girls that my daddies bring home..." I glanced up at him, only to find him moving towards me. "I like being happy."

Micha smiled and kissed me, only adding to my happiness. "I like this too."

The next few days went by quickly. Me and Micha watched movies, cuddled, swam in the pool, went on a few small dates, and even had a dance party. We had playtime too, but it left me sexually frustrated every time. No release was given to me.

I did, however, learn what Micha was into. He's a dominant, of course, and he likes being my daddy, but he's also a master, and a sadist, and likes slaves.

It was hard for me to be his slave. Sometimes, I could do it perfectly fine. But others, my bratty side would come out, and, well, I'm sure you can guess what that entailed.

We left early Friday morning, and Micha said that I would leave with Andy that night. And when I say early, I mean like 5 o'clock. It was terrible.

I then proceeded to sleep practically the whole ride.

When I woke up, I woke up to a kiss. Lots of them.

Andy and Nick were standing over me, trying to squeeze themselves into the open passenger door.

I giggled and leaned forward, wrapping my arms around their necks in a hug.

"Safe to say you missed us." Andy muttered, trying to pry himself away from the hug.

"Let's go inside, beautiful." Nick said, getting me out of my seat belt and out of the car.

As soon as we were inside, Andy's lips were on mine. He held me close to him, one hand on my waist and one in my hair.

"That's not fair, you get to have her for the next week!" Nick protested, prying Andy from me.

I laughed at the two as they argued, until Micha came in with our bags in tow.

"What are they arguing about?" He mumbled, putting the bags on the floor. "I figured they would be all over you."

"They were. This dispute is about me." I grinned at Micha. He shook his head, grabbing the bags again.