Chapter 55 · Sadist

Andy's POV:

"Michael said your safe word is xylophone. Do you want to keep that with me?" I asked, circling the poor girl, watching her shrink away from me.

"Yes sir." Lilly mumbled, barely audible. I struck her ass, smirking at the whine I got out of her.

"Hm?" I asked, my hand resting on the spot on her ass I just hit.

"Yes sir." She said louder, squirming slightly under my hand, fearing another hit. Could it really be fear if she craved it?

I slapped her ass again, a bit softer this time. "Good girl."

Her body shivered at my praise before I stepped away from her, moving to grab something to spank her with. I grabbed a leather riding crop before stepping back over to her.

She'll see my sadistic side this week. I may not be as bad as Michael, but I'm not nearly as soft as she thinks I am.

Nervousness ate at my insides as I considered my next words. I tapped her ass with the riding crop, hitting just hard enough for her to feel a sting.

"I'm going to use you until you either pass out or use your safe word. Are you ready for that now, or would you like to wait for another time?" I started to ramble, but I knew she got the point when I heard her small little gasp from below me.

"Um- I'm ready now, sir." Her voice was a bit shaky, which I found amusing. She didn't expect this from me, you could tell.

I looked down as Lilly started to move her hips, and I realized I had been zoned out, and the taps from the riding crop had slowed. I hit her ass harder, leaning over her. "You want some attention to that ass, huh?" I stood up, stepping away to grab a flogger.

"So be it." I spoke, a smirk forming on my face. The first hit surprised her, eliciting a small squeak from my pet.

A dark chuckle escaped my lips as I hit her again, then again, and again until I was satisfied with the red marks on her ass and the whines caught in her throat.

This was just the start. A flogger doesn't hurt too much, but when other implements are piled on top...

I'll be leaving my mark on her.

I picked up a paddle next. It was a nice wood, and had small holes in it. I rubbed her ass with it, watching as she tensed up. She didn't make any noise while I teased, rubbing over the marks the flogger left behind.

I lifted the paddle, coming down hard and fast, striking her ass. Lilly yelped, her body jolting away as much as it could in its restraints.

Satisfied with her reaction, I continued to spank her, watching her ass turn an angry red. I glanced up at her, seeing her eyes glossy, but no tears on her cheeks.

I wanted to see her cry.

"What do you know about caning?" I asked as I put away the paddle. The cane was thin, and had a handle for me to hold on to.

"N- not much, sir." Lilly spoke, her ass squirming in the air.

No matter the angry color, she still craved more. I smiled, knowing she wasn't going to quit any time soon.

I laughed to myself, striking her with the cane. Half a scream came from her throat, getting cut off by another hit. After the third hit, she started to reject.

"Daddy please!" She whined, trying to get her ass away from me.

I struck her twice in a row, a low scream coming from her as she pushed her head into the sheets, sobs wracking her body.

After a few more hits with the cane, I put it down, rubbing my hand over her ass. I smacked her harshly, making her cry out.

"You pick. Tits or pussy next?" I rubbed her ass. "Unless you want more marks on your ass..."

"No, sir!" She said quickly, picking up her head to look back at me as much as she could. "My pussy please, sir."

I knew she answered that way because she's needy and wet and wants to cum. But, at the moment, I don't mind. She's in for more than she's asking for.

"Hm. If you insist." I moved to adjust her restraints, flipping her over. I kept her leash tied to the top of the bed, bent her legs and attached a spreader bar to her ankles, and tied her hands to her ankles.

She was in a perfectly vulnerable position, her pussy on full display for me. And she was absolutely soaked. Her tear stained face looked up at me, her eyes begging me for attention.

"I'm still going to give your pussy the attention you asked for, but first..." I reached over to grab a pair of nipple clamps. "I don't want your tits to feel left out." I rubbed both nipples in between my fingers, trying to harden them more than they already were. Then I attached the clamps, watching her flail around, trying to get used to the metal squishing her sensitive balls of nerves.

I grabbed the riding crop and a dildo before getting onto the bed. I watched as her eyes took in the items in my hands, the lust and want in her eyes growing tenfold.

Reaching up to her mouth, I put the dildo to her lips. "Get it nice and wet."

As I pushed the dildo into her mouth, I started to flick her clit with the riding crop. She moaned around the dildo, giving me the leverage to shove it deeper into her throat. I started to throat fuck her with the dildo, letting her choke on it as I started to spank her pussy.

I pulled the dildo away, her spit coating it and rolling down her chin. "Such a messy slut." I say as I shove the dildo into her without warning. Lilly moans, attempting to move her hips for more friction, but failing in her restraints.

I keep striking the riding crop against her clit as I began to fuck her with my other hand, ramming the dildo in and out of her without mercy. It didn't take her long to get close.

"Can I-" I pushed the dildo into her harder, making her cry out. "Can I please cum, sir?" The poor girl asked, as I continued to use her, pounding her pussy like I wish I could.

"Beg." I commanded simply, not slowing down, but hitting her clit a bit harder with the riding crop.

"Please!" A loud moan. "Please, sir." She gasped, squirming. "Please let me cum!" I didn't respond. "I need to cum, please, sir!" She started to whine. "I'll do anything!"

I chuckled darkly. You should never say that to a sadist.

"You'll regret saying that, slut. Cum."