Chapter 44 · Master

Lilly's POV:

Safe word, safe word, safe word.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Shit." I accidentally mumbled, trying to rack my brain for a word I wouldn't use.

"What was that princess?" Micha looked at me darkly, and I gulped, trying to make my brain work faster. I'm dead.

"Xylophone!" I exclaimed unexpectedly. I guess it's a word I won't be using. No xylophones. No words that even start with an x. I don't want to go home.

Micha chuckled, and I squinted up at him. He asked for a safe word didn't he? Damn, can't ever-

His grip on my throat tightened, and all of my thought dissolved. "Say that word, and everything stops. Do you understand?"

"Yes-"

"Address me properly, or this night will be so much harder for you." Micha growled out before I could finish my sentence.

Micha let go of my neck and his thumb traced my lips as he waited for me to respond. I was so caught up in the gesture that I didn't.

Micha hummed, a twisted smirk forming. "I guess you just want to do this the hard way, huh?"

"No, daddy, I just-"

His hand fell over my mouth, muffling the rest of my explanation. "No excuses, princess." Micha growled quietly.

I gulped. This Micha was different- but far from a bad kind of different. I was dripping wet, and I'm sure Micha knew that. He knew he had that effect on me.

"Now, Lillian." Micha started, untangling himself from me and moving off the couch. "I told you we were doing some different things, yes?"

I nodded, but Micha ignored that.

"Answer me verbally when I ask you a question."

"Yes-" I said, but quickly corrected myself with a "Yes daddy" when Micha gave me a sharp look.

Micha disappeared into the bedroom for a second, and I sat up, ready to follow him, when he returned again, with something in his hands.

"Stand up and strip." Micha commanded, and I obeyed without thinking.

Micha walked up behind me, the front of his jeans pressing against my ass.

"What's my name?" Micha growled the question in my ear, causing shivers to run up and down my spine.

"Micha..." I whispered, but I didn't realize that was the wrong answer until it was too late.

"Incorrect, and now you've lost 'daddy.'" Micha put leather cuffs on my wrists, binding them behind my back. I frowned, by eyebrows drawing together in confusion.

I opened my mouth to ask Micha what he meant, but he took that opportunity to strap a ball gag around my head.

Next was a piece of leather around my neck. A collar, I realized a second later.

"I want you to address me as 'Master' henceforth. Do you understand?" Micha asked.

I nodded my head, but Micha gave me a glare that made me go cold. I knew I couldn't talk. He knew that. With this gag, I would sound like- like an idiot. Like a desperate slut. Like we wants me to.

"Hes maher." I mumbled through the ball gag, lowering my head.

Micha tilted my head up and met my eyes, a smirk on his lips. "That's my good little slut."

Micha disappeared for a second, and then he was hooking a leash to the collar around my neck.

Micha turned around and walked towards the bedroom, dragging me along with him. The leash was short enough to make me bend slightly, trying to keep up.

Micha pulled me into the bedroom and tied the leash around the top left bed post. He pushed me on to the bed, positioning my legs underneath me as my face pressed into the mattress

Then Micha walked away again, and I heard him moving something. As I started to look back, a hit landed on my ass, like multiple skinny leather belts.

A flogger.

"You've been a very naughty little slut tonight." Micha said, laying another hit, this time on the back of my thighs. "You ignored me." Two more hits, on each ass cheek. "You cursed." Another across the back of my thighs. "You failed to address me properly, on multiple occasions." He laid four more hits, alternating where. "You know I don't appreciate that." The last hit grazed my pussy and I cried out. Micha only chuckled. Little sadist.

The flogger dropped to the bed, landing by my stomach.

Then Micha's hand started to caress my pussy, and I realized I was wet beyond imagination. And Micha now knew this.

"Next time you don't address me as I've asked, you will receive a punishment that doesn't pleasure you. Something your masochistic little ass might not appreciate." Micha said lowly.

I subconsciously rolled my eyes, and Micha smacked my pussy. I moaned and Micha sighed.

"This is what I mean. You're enjoying everything I give you." Micha paused and hit my pussy again before pushing a finger inside me. "Maybe next time I'll tie a vibrator to you for an hour." I let out a little whine and Micha chuckled darkly.

Micha started thrusting his finger in and out of me faster than I could keep up with, and I moaned loudly when his thumb grazed my clit.

"You aren't allowed to cum. I might make it like that the whole week, especially at this rate."

I whined again, shaking my head, causing my whole body to thrash.

"Stay still, or I'm going to suspend you from the ceiling. Do you understand me?"

"Es aster." I mumbled, the two words, simply incoherent sounds at this point.

"Good girl." Then Micha pulled his finger out of me, and he was moving again. A piece of cloth was wrapped around my eyes as I tried to look back at him. Typical.

However, Micha then unhooked the ball gag from the back of my head, taking it out of my mouth.

"I want to hear your pretty little moans and your desperate screams, princess. Remember your safe word, because I'm going to be having my fun with you for at least the next two hours."