Agrabah and Maleficent?!

Third Person's POV

Jafar and Maleficent where walking in the streets of Agrabah "And the keyhole?" Maleficent asks "The heartless are searching for it now" Jafar said "I'm certain we'll find it soon enough" He said "So that just leaves...." He said when Iago flew over to him "Jafar! I've looked everywhere for Jasmine" Iago said "She disappeared like magic!" He said "The girl is more trouble than she's worth" Jafar said "You said you had things under control" Maleficent said "Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in" Jafar said "But why worry about Princess Jasmine?" He asks "With her or without her, surely this world will be ours when we find the Keyhole" He said "We need all seven princesses of heart to open the final door" Maleficent said "Any fewer is useless" She said "Well, if the princess is that important, we'll find her" Jafar said "Find Jasmine and bring her to me at once" He said to some heartless he summoned and Iago leads them foward "Don't steep yourself in darkness too long" Maleficent said "The heartless consume the careless" She said as Jafar walked ahead and chuckled "Your concern is touching, but hardly necessary" Jafar said. Unaware to them Jasmine was watching hiding behind a stand.

*Meanwhile*

Brody's POV

We arrived to a world named Agrabah, this place was full of heartless as we make our way through and we soon reached an alley.

"Who's there? Hello?" A girl said peaking out behind some boxes and came out "I'm Jasmine. My father is the sultan of Agrabah" Jasmine said "Uh... So that makes you a princess" Goofy said "But he has been desposed by Jafar, who now controls the city" Jasmine said "Jafar?" Goofy asks "You haven't heard of him?" Jasmine asks "He's the royal vizier. He's gained evil powers and seized Agrabah" She said "He's desperately looking for something--something he calls the 'Keyhole'" She said "Jafar caught me trying to escape, but he helped me escape" She said "Who helped you?" I asked "We were hiding nearby, but he left a while ago to take care of something...." Jasmine said "Oh, I hope Aladdin's all right" She said "Aladdin? Where might I find this street rat?" Someone said behind us so we turned around and looked where Jasmine was looking to see a man "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear princess" He said "These little rats won't do, you see" He said "Jasmine, run!" Sora said and Jasmine did as told as Sora and I summon our keyblades "Ah, the boys who hold the keys" Jafar said as he sent out heartless after us and left.

Once we took them out we searched around till we found a hidden house and we saw a carpet trying to get out from a box on top of it? Sora and I moved the box away and the carpet stood infront of us and flew around before leaving through a huge hole "Looks like it wants us to follow" I said "The carpet flew off toward the desert. Let's follow it Brody and Sora!" Donald said and so we all went after it leaving the town and as soon as we stepped into the desert, the carpet floated infront of us wanting us to come along and we climbed onto it and it flyes off.

We arrived at a spot and saw a monkey and Aladdin getting trapped in the sand and heartless showed up. We battled for a while but then more showed up "Gawrsh, not again!" Goofy said and Aladdin managed to get out and pulled out a sort of lamp and started rubbing it "Genie, get rid of these guys!" Aladdin said and from the lamp a blue genie? "Wish number one, coming right up!" Genie said and snapped his fingers and all the heartless around us disappeared.

*Later in the desert*

"I see, thanks Sora and Brody" Aladdin said "Aladdin what are you doing out here?" I asked "Same old stuff. Hunting legendary treasure" Aladdin said "Just paid a visit to the cave of wonders" He said "I found that magic carpet and this lamp" He explained "Legend has it that whoever holds the lamp can summon the--" He said when Genie interrupted "Please kid, leave the intros to a professional. The one and only GENIE OF THE LAMP!" Genie said "Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp and have your dearest wishes granted" He said "Today's winner is....Aladdin! Congratulations!" He said  "Any wish?" Donald asks "patience my fine, feathered friend!" Genie said "Any three wishes!" He said making two clones of him appear for emphasis "A one wish, a two wish, a three wish. Then I make like a banana and split!" He said "Our lucky winner made his first wish--and let me tell you, what a doozy that wish was--" Genie said leaning close to me and Sora when he said that last part "So he has two left" Genie said "So, master, what'll you have for wish number two?" He asks "Hmm, how about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?" Aladdin asks "Oooh! Money! Royalty! Fame!" Genie said "Why didn't I think of that?" He asks "Okay, you asked for it! A hundred servants and a hundred camels loaded with gold!" He said "Just say the word and I'll deliver it in 30 minutes or less, or your meal's free" He said "Hey, I'll even throw in a cappuccino!" He said "No, thanks" Aladdin said "Okay" Genie said "I think I'll put that on hold until we reach Agrabah" Aladdin said "That's an oddly specific wish" I said "Why a prince?" Goofy asks "You see, there's this girl in Agrabah named Jasmine" Aladdin said "But she's a princess, and I'm...Aw, she could never fall for a guy like me" He said "Oh that's right! She's in trouble, Aladdin!" Sora said "What? Well come on, let's get going!" Aladdin said and we got on carpet and flew back to Agrabah "Ah, fresh air! The great outdoors!" Genie said flying next to us "Guess you don't get out much" I said "Comes with the job. Phenomenal cosmic powers. Itty-bitty living space" Genie said "It's always three wishes, then back to my portable prison" He said "I'm lucky to see the light of day every century or two..." He said "Say, Genie, what if I use my last wish to free you from the lamp?" Aladdin asks "What do you think?" He asks "You'd do that?" Genie asks suprised "Genie, it's a promise. After we help Jasmine" Aladdin said.