Monstro and Riku

Sora's POV

When we left Agrabah and got on the gummi ship we flew foward when we spotted something "What is that?" Donald asks "Wow, it's huge!" I said as it looked like a whale and it swims? Flies? over us "It's a giant whale?" Goofy said "It's Monstro!" Jimminy said "He's a whale of a whale, and vicious besides!" He said "Whoa! Brody, get us out here!" Donald said as Monstro was gonna eat us "Too late! He's going to swallow us!" Brody said as Monstro ate us.

*Flashback*

"It's true! I saw it with my own eyes!" I said to Riku "You sure you didn't just hear it this time?" Riku asks "What difference does it make?" I asked "There's  a huge monster in there, I tell you!" I said "All right. Suppose there really is a monster...." Riku said "Think we can beat it by ourselves, Sora?" He asks "No problem. Let's do it!" I said "Listen! There! Can you hear it growling?" I asked "Shh, quiet" Riku said "We've gotta be careful" He said and we went inside the secret area "See that? It was just the wind making that noise" Riku said "Aw, man. I wish it was a monster!" I said "Hold on! What's that over there?" Riku asked walking to what looked like a door "A window, or a door? It won't open" He said "Geez, is that really all that's in here?" I asked "What do you expect in a boring place like this?" Riku asks "Hey Sora" He said "Hm?" I asked "When we grow up let's get off this island" Riku said "We'll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!" He said "Sure. But isn't there anything fun to do now?" I asked as we walked away "Hey, you know the new girl at the mayor's house?" Riku asks "Did you hear?" He asked.

*End of Flashback*

Brody's POV

"Knock it off!" Donald said to someone on top of some wooden structures as Sora wakes up "Hey, Sora. Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah but what are you guys doing?" Sora asked "Where are we anyway?" He asked "Inside that whale" I said and an item landed infront of Sora "Like Brody said, that big whale Monstro just swallowed us" Goofy said "And for today's weather expect showers" He said "Hey! Who's there?" Donald asks and the person is a living wooden puppet kid "It's me" The boy said as it's Pinocchio "Oh, it's just Pinocchio" Donald said "Pinocch, where are you going? Pinocch!" Jimminy said as Pinocchio walks away carrying stuff "Come on, everybody! After him! Quick!" Jimminy said and went after him spotting a boat with a person in it nearby "What have you got there, Pinocchio?" The man asked "With this, we can get out of here, Father" Pinocchio said "Really? With this big block? You think so?" The man asks "It's true" Sora said as we got onto the boat with them "So, how did you end up here, Pinocchio?" I asked "Oh, my. So the whale swallowed all of you, too? My goodness" The man said "Yeah, looks like it" Sora said "My name is Geppetto. I'm Pinocchio's father" Geppetto said "When we got separated, I traveled all over, looking for him" He said "Thank goodness we're together again" He said "So you seem to know Pinocchio quite well" He said carrying the block Pinocchio brought "I hope he was a good boy in my absence" He said "Well we've all had quite a journey" He said "Right, Pinocchio? Pinocchio?" He asks and we see Pinocchio wanders to a different room? part of monstro? So we went after Pinocchio.

"What are you doing? Come on, let's go back" I said when we found Pinocchio "You know, Geppetto's awfully worried about you" Goofy said "Pinocchio, stop fooling around! This is no time for games!" Sora said and the four of us start to walk back expecting Pinochio to follow us "But, Sora, I thought you liked games" Riku said catching us off guard and we turned around to see him with Pinocchio "Or are you too cool to play them now that you have the keyblade like Brody?" Riku asks "Riku! What are you doing here?" I asked "Just playing with Pinocchio" Riku said "You know what he meant! What about Kairi? Did you find her?" Sora asks "Maybe. Catch us and maybe I'll tell you what I know" Riku said "Come on!" Sora said but Riku grabs Pinocchio's hand and runs off "What is he playing at?" I asked as we went after them.

*Meanwhile*

Third Person's POV

"Why do you still care about those two?" Maleficent asks "They had all but deserted you for the keyblade and his new companions, after all" She said "I don't care about them. I was just messing with them a little" Riku said "Oh really? Of course you were" Maleficent said "Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it" She said "Mind your own business" Riku said as Maleficent left the world.

*Back with Brody and the others*

Brody's POV

We chased Pinocchio but stopped when we saw him run past Riku "Riku!" Sora said "What's the matter with you? What are you thinking?" He asked "Don't you realize what you're doing?" I asked "I was about to ask you two the same thing Sora and Brody" Riku said "You two only seem interested in running around and showing off those keyblades these days" He said "Do you two even want to save Kairi?" He asks "We do" Sora said looking down and we heard Pinocchio scream and we all follow the scream.

We find Pinocchio trapped inside a heartless "You two up for this?" Riku asks "No problem" I said "Let's do it!" Sora said and we all got ready to fight the heartless.

We beat it but a small hatchet like floor opens and the heartless throws Pinocchio in itand Riku jumps after him and we do the same after.

We ended up back with Geppetto "Pinocchio! Pinocchio!" Geppetto said as Riku was holding an uncouncious Pinocchio "Please! Give me back my son!" Geppetto said "Sorry, old man" Riku said "I have some unfinished business with this puppet" He said "He's no puppet! Pinocchio is my little boy!" Geppetto said "He is unusual. Not many puppets have hearts" Riku said "I'm not sure, but maybe he can help someone who's lost theirs" He said "Are you talking about Kairi?" I asked "What do you care about her?" Riku asks and walks away so we go after him.

*Later in Monstro's stomach*

"Hey, let Pinocchio go, Riku" Sora said as we arrived "A puppet that's lost its heart to the heartless..." Riku said "Maybe it holds the key to helping Kairi" He said "How about it, Sora and Brody? Let's join forces to save her" He said "We can do it, together" He said but I summon my keyblade and Sora did the same "What? You two rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?" Riku asks "Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience" Sora said and I nodded "Conscience?" Riku asks "You might not hear it, but right now it's loud and clear" I said as Jimminy goes towards Pinocchio "And it's telling us you're on the wrong side!" Sora said "Then you two leave me no choice" Riku said "Pinocchio! Pinocchio!" Jiminy said "Jiminy.....I'm not gonna make it" Pinocchio said but his nose grew a bit "Oh! I guess I'm okay!" He said and suddenly the heartless from earlier dropped inbetween us and Riku and Riku dissapeared in a portal and we got ready to fight.

We defeated the heartless quite shortly "Run!" Donald said as the heartless started exploding "Riku! Riku where are you?" Sora asks "He's gone, come on Sora" I said grabbing his hand and we both run away.

*Meanwhile at Captain Hook's ship in Neverland*

Third Person's POV

Riku was watching the uncouncious Kairi in Hook's captain room "So, Kairi's like a lifeless puppet now?" Riku asks "Precisely" Maleficent said "And her heart was...." Riku said "Taken by the heartless, no doubt" Maleficent said "Tell me! What can I do?" Riku asks "There are seven maidens of the purest heart" Maleficent said "We call them the princesses of heart" She said "Gather them together, and a door will open to the heart of all worlds" She said "Within lies untold wisdom" She said "There, you will surely find a way to recover Kairi's heart" She said "Now, I'll grant you a marvelous gift" She said "The power to control the heartless" She said and Riku glows green for a moment "Soon, Kairi, soon" Riku said looking at Kairi as this chapter comes to an end.