Olympus Coliseum

Brody's POV

After we left Wonderland we were heading towards Olympus Coliseum and I was excited since I visited this world with Ven 'I wonder how Phil and Hercules have been' I thought "You know this place Brody?" Sora asks as we got out the ships "Yeah, I wonder if I'll be recognized" I said as we walked inside and I see Phil working on a sign "Um" Sora said "Good timing. Give me a hand will ya?" Phil asks probably thinking we are Hercules "Move that pedestal over there for me" he said pointing at a pedestal not looking at us "I gotta spruce this place up for the games" he said and Sora, Donald and Goofy went to push it to no avail "It's way too heavy!" Sora said "What? Too heavy?" Phil asks "Since when have you been such a little--" he said turning around and gasps when he seems me "Brody!" Phil said "Howdy" I said waving 'Howdy...why did I said Howdy?*sigh* pld habits die hard I guess' I thought as Phil ran to me "How you been kid?" Phil asks "I've been good and you Phil?" I ask "Never better. Who are your friends?" Phil asks "Oh right these are Sora, Donald and Goofy" I said "What about Ventus?" Phil asks and I look down "Ven's....." I said "...It's alright kid, you don't need to tell me" Phil said "Good to see you succeeded in your mission' he said "How can you tell?" I asked "Well you give off this presence of a heroic deed you accomplished" Phils said "Hehe well thanks" I said "So are you interested in participating in the games?" Phil asks changing the subject "The games?" Sora asks "It's like this. Heroes like Brody are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum" Phil said "You got heroes like Brody standing next to him" Donald said crossing his arms 'Oh this is gonna be good' I thought "Yup and Sora's a real hero chose by the Keyblade like Brody!" Goofy said "And we're heroes too" Donald said.

"Hero? Like Brody? That runt?" Phil asks and laughs oh boy "What's so funny? I've fought a bunch of monsters!" Sora said "Kid, fighting monsters isn't even the surface of being a hero. Have you even done something like Brody over here?" Phil asks 'And suddenly I became a measuring stick for hero qualities' I thought "What did you do exactly Brody?" Sora asks whispering "Save a lot of worlds from falling to darkness" Goofy said "That's true but I didn't do it alone" I said "I know, let these three fight with you in the practice tournament Brody and that will clear everything" Phil said "Hmmm okay" I said 'We didn't come to do this but I haven't seen anything off so far' I thought and we went to take part in the practice tournament.

*A few rounds later*

"You know, you ain't bad kid" Phil said  "And I see you haven't sleep on training. Good" He said to me and I nodded, Phil still refused to let Sora, Donald and Goofy to enter the real games and Sora said they'll go cheer for me as they told me to participate regardless which I reluctantly agree.

I fought a few rounds of heartless and I was able to see Sora, Donald and Goofy on the stands cheering me on when I see a dighter get into the arena.

I could tell he was a tough fighter, I should remain catious as the master would say.

Eventually I made it to the final match facing against the warrior from before whose name is Cloud, honestly it was a tough battle.

I mean don't get it wrong, I won but man I'm tired from that fight but my rest didn't last long as a cerberus appears knocking Cloud down and I see Hades walking away as the Cerberus was gonna attack me when someone held him back "It's bad we had to meet each other again like this" Hercules said and I was suprised as to how much taller and stronger he looks from last time "Hercules?!" I asked "It's been a while Brody hasn't it? But we'll talk later get Phil and your friends out of here" Hercules said and I nodded grabbing Sora and taking him, Phil, Donald and Goofy back inside.

"We have to go back" I said panting "What? Kid you are tired you are in no shape to fight" Phil said "I can help with that" Donald said healing me "Thanks, but I need you guys too" I said "What? Are you sure Brody?" Sora asks "I can't do everything by myself and neither can Hercules it's always good to have friends that you can rely on" I said and they smile and nodded as we go back to the arena.

"Hey!" I said getting the attention of Cerberus "Hercules we'll take care of him" Sora said and Hercules nodded holding the uncouncious Cloud over his shoulder running back "Kids, I got two words of advice for you: attack!" Phil said and we get ready to fight.

*After the fight*

We manage to defeat it and we returned to the entrance of the arena where Phil got on a pedestal with a note and Hercules standing next to him "Thus, I hereby dub Sora, Donald and Goofy thee junior heroes, and confer upon thee full rights and privileges to participate in the games. Further--" Phil said "Hey! What do you mean 'junior heroes'?" Donald asks "You rookies still don't understand what it takes to be a true hero" Phil said "Wait you forgot Brody" Sora said "I was getting to that!" Phil said "I hereby dub Brody a Hero" he said "Why is he above us?" Donald asks "Like I said his previous mission has part to do with it but also what happened today" Phil said "Admiting that you can't do everything by yourself is hard to admit when you feel capable enough." Hercules said "Brody's one step closer to becoming a true hero" Phil said "What does it take to be a true hero?" Goofy asks "That's something you guys have to figure out on your own. Like I did" Hercules said "No problem, we'll prove ourselves in the games" Sora said "There ain't gonna be any games for a while" Phil said "Either way we can't lose any more time. We need to see if there are other worlds in trouble" I said "You have another task to complete huh?" Hercules asks "No time to rest when the world needs a hero" I said "Agreed. It's been good to see you again Brody, it's a shame we couldn't fight" Hercules said "Maybe next time" I said extending my hand for a hand shake and Hercules does it "I'll hold you to that amd it's gonna be 1 on 1" Hercules said "Heh wouldn't want it any other way. See ya" I said waving goodbye as we leave.

On the way outside we see Cloud sitting at the stairs "Hey, are you alright?" I asked "Yeah" Cloud said standing up "So why did you work with Hades?" Sora asks "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised to help" Cloud said "I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired" he said 'He kinda reminds me of Terra.....hang on guys I will save you' I thought "I fell into the darkness, and couldn't find the light" Cloud said "I'm sure you'll find it" I said "We are searching too" Sora said "For your lights?" Cloud asks and we nodded "Don't lose sight of it" he said giving me something "And how about a rematch sometime? Fair and square, no dark powers involved" I said as Cloud walked off "Don't forget you promised" Cloud said walking away and Sora Donald, Goofy and I left the world.

Third Person's POV

"He's strong, he's kind. He's always there for you, and he's handsome to boot" Hades said referring to Hercules "He's perfect. Perfect. Perfectly infuriating! He makes me crazy" he said angry "Wait a minute. What are you worried about?" He asks "All the pieces are in place. Relax" he said "Here's what you do. Let Hercules train the kid. In the next games, I'll take care of them both" he said when Maleficent came in from a portal standing behind Hades.

"Who invited you to the Party? Stay out of this. This is my show" Hades said "I remember saying only I will kill Brody" Maleficent said "Not my fault he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Ugh! He's as infuriating as Hercules" Hades said "Either way to make myself clear, you can fight Brody's friends to your hearts content but Brody is mine" Maleficent said "Yeah yeah, you need to get back at him for beating you, I got the message" Hades said "Good" Maleficent said leaving.

What awaits our Heroes next?