Part 1

Author's POV

Y/n kept running in the darkness of the night. She entered an alley and hid in the corner catching her breath. She was sweating and was tired. Soon she saw the jeeps following her passing away from the alley. She breathed out in relief. She stood up dusting her clothes.

Y/n is now used to these things. She checked for the last time before walking out. Running and hiding became common in her life. Was she scared of those people after her? No. She was scared of the place she belongs to. She just doesn't want to go back. Y/n is a little cold-hearted but she is kind and sweet also. From her childhood, she learned to hide her emotions well. She is a girl with mature thoughts and self-respect. 

And now she wants to start a new life without looking back. But her past always creates hurdles for her. 

As she was about to go her phone rang. She picked it up after checking the caller ID.

OTP

Y/n : Hello?
?? : Y/n are you okay? Did you escape? Did-
Y/n : Aish calm down Eunha. And yes I successfully escaped again.
Eunha sighed in relief.
Eunha : I told you to be careful. We need to do something soon. You can't run away your whole life.
Y/n : Don't worry Eunha no one can catch me. I will come orphanage in half an hour.

Call End.

You put the phone back in your pocket and went out towards the road. The orphanage isn't very far it would take 20 minutes by walking.

Well, Y/n works in an orphanage and lives there. She feels happy being with children in their innocent little world. Eunha lives with her. Money isn't a problem for Y/n, she is just hiding always from her past. It's been a year she is running away. And she is determined to not go back. 

She needs to be careful that she doesn't get caught. She never tells anyone her surname. 

Walking on the empty y/n saw an injured puppy in the middle of the road. She went to it and bend down to look at him. There was a small injury on its leg. She picked it up and chuckled at how cute this puppy looks. She patted his head and thought to take it with her. 

Suddenly she heard two loud horns and she looked the flash of the headlights made it difficult. She saw a car coming towards her at full speed. The car was very close to her. Y/n closed her eyes and moved to the side with the puppy. The car stopped with a screech. Thanks to Y/n's reflexes she was safe with the puppy. 

She breathed heavily and opened her eyes to look at the car which stopped. She stood up walking towards it. Then a man came out looking at her angrily. He was none other than Kim Taehyung, CEO of the Kim Corporation.

Taehyung : Did you find my car to die only?

Y/n was now pissed.

Y/n : Mind your words, mister. It was your fault to drive at such a speed. Because of you, I was about to lose my life.

Taehyung : It was your fault that you were in the middle of the road. Dumb people like you always cause problems for people like us.

Y/n : Who the hell are you? The person who is dumbest is you. Who drives at night at such a speed. 

Taehyung : I drive. What are you gonna do about it? And who sits in the middle of the road at night. Stupid girl.

Y/n : You blind jerk I was helping that poor puppy. And this road doesn't belong to your father that you could drive the way you please. Instead of apologizing, you are arguing.

Taehyung : I would drive the way I would like. And I never apologize. 

Now Y/n was very pissed. She saw a rock near her foot. She picked it up and threw it towards the windshield of his car. The glass broke into pieces and she smiled satisfied. Taehyung looked at her in shock.

Y/n : Better.
She said and flipped her hair and walked towards the puppy picking it up.

Taehyung : How dare you do this?

Y/n : You didn't apologize so I did this. This will make you remember that if you are a brat then other people can also be a brat.

She said and walked away. Taehyung looked at your disappearing figure and groaned in annoyance. He called someone to come and clear the mess Y/n created.

[Time Skip]
[Next Day]

Y/n was reading some files related to the orphanage's management. Eunha came to her and sat beside her.

Eunha : Y/n.... Sia is recovering but they said they need to perform surgery on her.
Sia is one of the children from the orphanage who is currently sick and suffering from respiratory disease.
Y/n : Hmm....I will take responsibility. You have access to my accounts and use money from there. Just make sure the surgery doesn't have any risk to her.

Eunha : Don't worry the surgery won't affect Sia adversely. But the problem is that we can't use your accounts.

Y/n : What? Why? Did Mr. Kang freeze my accounts and cards?

Eunha : No Y/n he didn't. He can't do that since all your property, cards, and accounts are under your name and he doesn't have the authority to freeze them. 

Y/n : So?
Eunha : It's that if we will use your account or cards they might get an idea where you are from the transactions and his contacts. You know how desperately they are after you.

Y/n sighed. Eunha handles and manages everything for Y/n. Y/n cut off all her contacts from her past but she can't get fully get rid of them, after all, it was a major phase of her life. It's not easy to let go of your past. 

So Eunha acts as a representative for Y/n. Eunha is still attached to Y/n's past. She tells Y/n their messages. She passes Y/n's messages or orders to them but never tells them where Y/n is. Also, they can never catch Y/n since Eunha is extremely careful. She does everything Y/n should do under Y/n's order and guidance. Since Y/n cannot get completely rid of her past she tries to stay away as much as possible and manage things from afar. She doesn't burden Eunha too. She makes things easier for Eunha and then tells her to take action. 

The Kang's are trying to find Y/n but they couldn't since Y/n is very careful. She was living in shadows so no one could ever find her. They could only reach her through Eunha. And they can't use Eunha against Y/n as Eunha is very careful and hurting her would mean pissing Y/n which they don't want. 

Y/n : Do one thing transfer all the money from my account to yours. And then about the cards link them with your account. Prepare the contract I will sign it and send it to the bank and bring it to action as soon as possible. 

Y/n said and Eunha nodded. Y/n trusts Eunha very much. In this way, all the money of Y/n would be under Eunha's name. And if Y/n will use her cards it would show that Eunha is using money, not Y/n. And they won't be able to track Y/n. About the contract, Y/n is no ordinary person. Y/n's account holds a very large amount which just grows with time. She needs to prepare a fully approved contract before handing everything to Eunha.

Eunha : Oh yeah Y/n tomorrow Mrs. Kim is coming to this orphanage. She said she wants to meet you and discuss things related to this orphanage.

Y/n : Did something happen? She is the trustee of this orphanage and one of the major investors. There must be a reason she is coming.

Eunha : Well till now everything is fine. The way she told me I think she has something personal to discuss with you.

Y/n just nodded. She has met Mrs. Kim a few times because of orphanage matters. She is a nice lady and very sweet also. She has always treated Y/n very nicely and admired her. 

Y/n shrugged off thinking the reason she is coming could be related to Sia's health also.

.

Hello your Author is back after so long.
Did you like the first chapter?
Tell me in the comments. Also, vote if you need next chapter soon.