Part 7

Author's POV

Darkness was all around and you felt yourself standing alone in this dark alley. Your breath was improper and your heart was beating very fast. You looked at your hand which was holding a knife and the other was holding a gun. Your hands were shaking and you were sweating. Looking in front all you saw were dead bodies. Not one or two but many, starting from where you stood to the end of the alley. You recognize those people they are the ones you killed. There was blood everywhere. Your hands, clothes everything was covered with blood. 

What were you feeling? Nothing. Your emotions were drowned way earlier when you entered this dark world. Do you regret killing those people? No, you don't. All you knew was that you were born to kill. Anyone who will come in your way will face death. And you were looking at the personification of death. Your eyes held no pity. You were not scared, you were not guilty. You had no regrets about what you did. There were no emotions in you which were making you look more scary and evil. 

The only thing you were scared of was losing yourself. You were so deep in this mess that you lost all your emotions. Your hands were shaking seeing the horrifying scene before you. You were hearing the screams of the people you killed. You put your hands on your ears to block those sounds but it didn't help. You lost all your conscience. You could think of right or wrong. 

The painful screams made you fell to your knees. You let out a painful scream as if you are letting out the pain you hid inside you. The darkness was pulling you back. 

Your breaths got heavy as you gripped the pillow and bedsheet with the other hand. Your eyes were tightly shut and you were sweating. Nightmare. It was a nightmare you were seeing but it was not a lie. 

[Meanwhile]

It was midnight when Taehyung entered the home from his company. Everyone was asleep he directly went to his room. He unlocked his room but his eyes fell on your room door. He knew you are staying here from now on. He thought if he should check on you once or not. He checked the time and it was pretty late. He opened his room door and went inside.

After taking a shower he came out drying his hair. Again the thought of you came to his mind. He knew he would not be peaceful until he sees you once now. He threw the towel on the couch and went towards your room which was beside his. 

Knocking on the door he got no response. He felt dumb as he knew you might be already asleep and he is only disturbing you right now. But he found the door unlocked. He bit his lips thinking if you should enter or not. Pushing away his thoughts he finally opened the door. 

His eyes roamed as he found you sleeping. But he got confused seeing your state. He came closer to you and saw you were mumbling things and sweating. As if you were having a nightmare the worst one. Getting tensed he shook you to wake up.

Taehyung : Y/n? Y/n wake up......Y/n.......

After trying many times finally you woke up. Seeing him you immediately hugged him and started crying while mumbling things which he couldn't understand. 

Y/n : No please I don't want to do this..........I can't please.......

You were crying and he was just patting your back to make you calm. 

Taehyung : Ssshh......Y/n everything is alright.....See it was a nightmare. It's okay....it's fine now.....

He tried to be as polite as he could be but his cold personality didn't help. You get these nightmares many times and usually, Eunha would help you. After a while, you were finally calmed.

Taehyung looked down as he couldn't hear you crying anymore. He smiled seeing you already asleep in his arms but again got back to his straight face. He saw you clutching his t-shirt like a baby. He tried to put you back in place. But stopped when you whined. He sighed and let you sleep like this. He carefully laid back making sure not to wake you up and closed his eyes. He was tired already because of work.