Part 24

Author's POV

Days passed and Taehyung tried to understand you more. He became observant towards you. What color comforts you? What do you do when you are upset? What makes you happy? Your likes and dislikes. What type of dresses do you like? How do you express your anger?

He started studying you step by step. He decided when you took a step and give his family every bit of care and concern, it was his duty to look after you too. He was spending time with you taking you out on little dates, trying cooking with you, in business deals. 

You noticed all this. It's a good thing he is taking a step forward. But you question yourself. Does he do it because of responsibility or does he really has some feelings? 

His being not much expressive about his feelings and being reserved made it complicated. One second it feels like he has feelings, the next moment it feels as if he is obligating his husband's duty. 

You thought maybe you both should take it slow. 

You were in the hall sitting with Eunha and Jisoo discussing random stuff while males of the nouse were busy discussing politics and current affairs. 

Jin : We have been on top of the business world for decades. I don't think anyone would like to question our authority.

Mr. Kim : There is only one clan that has enmity with us and has power and authority. The Kangs.

Hearing this your body tensed but you kept your calm.

RM : They are criminals. They stand nowhere near us.

Jin : Lately the crimes are increasing.

Taehyung : They were quite a few months ago. But now it's as if they are rising again. I wonder what happened.

Taehyung said and looked at you. But you looked away from him. 

Mr. Kim : Never underestimate your enemy, sons. You never know when they will crush you and rise.

They all nodded, not wanting to talk about Kang's anymore.

"Taehyung"

You all turned your head towards the voice and saw a girl running towards Taehyung. The guards tried to get her but she already came and hugged Taehyung.

What's weird was she was wearing a white gown and appearance looking like a bride. Everyone looked at each other, you felt as if they all know the girl. Or no way, a random girl can come to Kim territory and hug the youngest son, without being shot dead. However, their expressions weren't pleasant. The girl looked flawless and elegant, with milky white skin with smooth long hair, she had deep black eyes and natural features highlighting her beauty. 

Taehyung: Ivy? What the hell are you doing here like this?
He asked de-attaching himself from her.

Ivy : I ran away from my marriage Taehyung!
She said and everyone gasped. They all looked at each other shocked. 

Taehyung : And? Doesn't answer why you are here.
Ivy : You were the first person who came to my mind when I ran Taehyung. I don't know what should I do.

Taehyung sighed. You have way too many questions but you decided to be quiet. You whispered to Jisoo.

Y/n : Who is she?
Jisoo : She is Ivy-
You rolled your eyes.
Y/n : As if I didn't hear Wow-
Jisoo : Taehyung's Ex who was also his best friend.
Y/n : Wow!

You were left amused. This cold jerk managed to get an ex? Oh well, she is an ex for a reason so never mind. Jealous? Maybe a little bit.