Part 12

Author's POV

You were currently at a Designer's Store with Taehyung to get the wedding dresses and other essential things for yourself. Mrs. Kim specially selected this store for you and send you both here. Eunha didn't leave you alone and of course, so Jungkook also came. 

Taehyung : Get yourself everything quickly I have a meeting too later.
Taehyung said checking his phone you rolled your eyes and turned to him.

Y/n : Then you can leave we don't want you. 
Taehyung : I'm not happy tagging along it's just because of Mom.

Just then one of the employees came.

Employee : How can I help you, sir? 
Employee sweetly asked looking at Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung : Ask Miss Lim to help my fiance with a wedding gown.
Miss Lim was the designer and everyone present there was well aware that the Kims would visit them today. The employee looked down embarrassed hearing "fiance" and nodded before asking you to follow her. You chuckled and Taehyung looked at you.

Taehyung : What's so funny?
Y/n : You are so lame that girl was trying to flirt with you but you just turned her down.

You chuckled again whereas Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest looking at you. 

Taehyung : You want your soon-to-be-husband, Kim Taehyung flirting around with mere employees?
You : Right don't flirt around soon-to-be husband. And also you can never drop that "Kim Taehyung" attitude of yours, right?

Taehyung rolled his eyes but a red tint appeared as you so casually said the soon-to-be husband. 

Taehyung : Just go now.

You followed the employee who was waiting and Eunha went with you too. Another employee came and direct Taehyung to get himself a suit. Jungkook helped him and soon they were over it.

But Y/n was still busy giving details how and discussing the design of her wedding dress. Miss Lim left for something and an employee followed her. There was just Y/n, Eunha, and another employee there. The employee was taking the measurements of Y/n. Just then she said something making you fully alert.

Employee : Mam you should be careful being out when you know they are searching for you.
You were shocked hearing her but Eunha looked at the employee and she gets she is one of the undercover spies of their gang.
Eunha : Erika......Y/n she is Erika one of the undercover spies in our gang. What information did you get Erika?

Erika : As you know your father is trying to find you desperately he hired some foreign spies and set them in the city to find you soon. We don't know who they are but soon we will get their information and I will send Miss Eunha their file. 
Y/n : Foriegn Spies......Interesting........What do you know about them?
You asked and she spills out everything she knew.
Erika : According to the information we gathered. Your father's gang hired well-trained agents. So that you won't be able to escape them even if it means for you to get hurt by them. Some of them are criminals who do contract killing too.
Y/n : Kill them all as soon you find them. Also now you know I am living with Kim's what should I do to you? I don't want anyone to know about it.

Erika : You can kill me. Your secret would be safe then.
She said without a second thought and you chuckled at the loyalty of your gang. 
Y/n : I don't think it would be necessary, is it? Do one thing keep your eyes on Taehyung?
Erika : You want me to spy on your husband mam?
She asked bit unsure of what you meant.
Y/n : Not exactly just make sure he stays safe and no one harms him. I don't want him to be hurt because of me. Do the same to the whole Kim family keep your eyes on each of them and if you find something fishy you know what to do.