Part 13

Author's POV

Y/n : What is it, Erika?

Erika : Mam I was checking the information of Mr. Taehyung. I got to know that after Mrs. Kim fixed your both's marriage, he set a spy on you. If you remember that once you coincidently met Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Jungkook in the mall it was not a co-incident. Mr. Taehyung knew you would be there so he went there. And on the same day, you found out that Mr. Jungkook also had a spy for Miss Eunha to know her, who got caught. But Mr. Jungkook's intentions were clear and clean. Mr. Taehyung's spy didn't get caught as he was professional. No one knew, not even Mr. Jungkook that he was spying on you all the while. But now that spy isn't following you anymore. But the two caretakers you have Jane and Selena, give all your information to him.

Y/n : Maybe he couldn't trust me back then so he hired a spy and about Jane and Selena, I know they tell everything to Taehyung with me knowing. It's fine I don't give them a chance to know anything other than what I show. Anything else?
Erika : Yes Mam. The most important. I was going through the history of the Kim family and I found out that years back The Kang's and The Kim's had some inner dispute which resulted in their enmity.

Y/n : Hmm I know they are enemies. What was the reason?
Erika : It's unknown still. The available information says that it was because of some business misunderstanding and it was very serious both of them faced a great loss because of the enmity back then. Because of it, they separated and Kangs took hold of the Mafia world and Kims took over the Business. It was decided they won't interfere with each other anymore ever. This enmity is still there even after years and both the families never cross paths with each other and may still hate each other.

Y/n : I see. Is it possible to get more information?
Erika : No Mam. This is all I could get. No one knows who was wrong but this is the cause of the division and the two empires rose.
Y/n : Hmm.....Good work Erika.

Call End

You hanged up and looked at Eunha.

Eunha : Do you think it's a good idea to stay here now?
Eunha didn't know both families are enemies but you did. And this was the reason you stayed here because you knew your father will not interfere in Kim's life.

Y/n : What do you mean?

Eunha : First the last mission your father gave you in return for your freedom. It's been a year since you didn't do it so now he is searching for you. And now you know Kim's and Kang's are enemies yet you want to marry Taehyung. Y/n marrying Taehyung will make your mission more difficult.

You chuckled.

Y/n : My life has never been easy Eunha. Each time my happiness got snatched it won't hurt me to be selfish now for myself.

Eunha : If your dad finds this out, he will kill you both.
She was serious and it was true.

Y/n : He will not. In fact, he can't. I am not a kid anymore to fear him nor I am his puppet. Moreover, I will prefer death over living like a monster.

Eunha : Y/n.....please understand what you are doing can cost your life.....If Taehyung finds out you are their enemy's daughter he will leave you or maybe he can get you killed.
You smiled.

Y/n : Taehyung? He cannot kill me. Ever. Living with him for this long I know one thing that he cannot hurt me.

Eunha sighed and nodded.
Eunha : That's because he doesn't know who you are Y/n? You think he will be the same after knowing your identity. Do whatever Y/n just remember you are not alone, you have a brother who loves you endlessly and he will be hurt most when he will know what you are doing right now.