Part 14

Author's POV

Two days passed in a blink of an eye. With all preparations being done, the day finally came. It was your wedding. You were ready for it. You were ready to embrace all the hardships that will come your way. Do you love Taehyung? No, but you believe things will work out. Love is not always necessary in marriage, it's understanding. You both do understand each other well and that is enough. Love will happen eventually. 

You looked at your reflection in the mirror. You once used to see a monster there but now you see yourself as a bride. From this day your life will change completely. You will have to forget you were a Mafia Queen, whose once the world was only killing and ruling. Now it will never be the same again. Now you have a family, you got your happiness here and you don't want to lose it.

Your thoughts were broken by Eunha.

Eunha : Y/n you look so pretty.

Eunha said adoring you. You smiled at her. 

Eunha : We should go now.

You nodded and felt a little nervous. You weren't hesitant about this marriage according to you this is one of the best decisions you could take. You were feeling the change in your life. You promised yourself whatever happens you won't let this happiness go away from you. 

[Time Skip]

You were standing with Jin behind the doors of the aisle. There weren't many people invited to the marriage just the Kim family and close relatives. You took a deep breath. You wondered if Taehyung is nervous too? If he is feeling the same weird sensation as you? If he is happy too? 

Jin looked at you and smiled. You were looking so timid. He gave you a reassuring smile. Just then the doors opened and your heartbeat increased. Your eyes went down to the ground because of so much attention. 

You started walking towards Taehyung well aware of all the attention on you. You slowly looked up at Taehyung whose eyes were already on you. He looked breathtakingly handsome. His facial expression wasn't much clear to describe what he was thinking. You went and stood in front of him.

Taehyung had his eyes glued to you. You were so pretty in his eyes. He questioned himself how come he never realized your beauty.  You were looking so beautiful and ethereal to him. He was mesmerized by your charms. You looked timid and innocent so pure. Taehyung smiled to himself seeing how nervous you were having all the attention on you. He has seen you always bold and confident this was different. 

He held your hands and you looked up to him. He was still with his straight face looking at the priest.

The priest started the ceremony and you both took your vows. 

The priest asked you both to kiss. Your face got red. You were nervous and Taehyung too.

Taehyung looked into your eyes and leaned. You closed your eyes as his hands slid to your waist pulling you closer.

You felt soft pair of lips on yours. His lips moved on yours consuming the taste of your lips.

[Time Skip]

The ceremony was over and you all arrived home. You were in Taehyung's room right now and you realized it was your first night. You became nervous again. God! Never in your whole life, have you felt so much nervousness that you felt the whole day today. Not even when you first held your gun and shot a person.

You started taking off your accessories. All these accessories, makeup, and this heavy dress made you suffer a lot today.

But it's also true what you felt today, you had never felt before and could never feel again. You loved yourself seeing like this but you couldn't bear it anymore you were already tired.