Part 4

Author's POV

Taehyung : I trust my mom if she chose you for me but I want to know your reason too for agreeing to this marriage.
Y/n : I have my own reasons. I can't deny Mrs. Kim as she is like a mother figure to me. Also, I need the ownership of the orphanage to make everything right. But why did you agree?

You said honestly. But you also hid one more reason. That you want to hide from Kangs.

Taehyung : I trust my mom's choice as I said. What will be your priority after marriage?
Taehyung questioned her directly. He was calm but still cold.
Y/n : My priority is always my loved ones in any situation. Your family would be my family so of course, they are my responsibility and priority too.

Taehyung nodded satisfied with your answer. For him, his family is the most important thing. Now he was understanding why his mom liked you.

Y/n : Also marriage is not a deal for me. If you don't want this marriage say it now.

Taehyung looked deep into your eyes. He liked your straightforwardness.

Taehyung : Don't worry relationships are not a deal for me. I can tell there is another reason you are marrying me but you didn't tell me. I will not ask.

You looked at Taehyung before answering.

Y/n : You think I am marrying you because of your money-
Taehyung : No. I don't think this. If you wanted to marry me because of money and status you would have talked about it with my mom way earlier. But since my mom is the one who came to you means you aren't a gold digger. I am just saying you have your own reason to marry me which I will not ask.

Taehyung cut you off as he doesn't want you to think wrong. Y/n just nodded. It's good he is not asking because you also don't want to answer.

Y/n : You also have your own reason and your family. Don't worry even if this marriage is for namesake without feelings and emotions, I will do my responsibilities.
Taehyung : If you fell in love with any other person being married to me, tell me I'll free you from this marriage but don't dare to cheat. I don't want any single taint on Kim's name.
Y/n : Love? It's a beautiful lie that destroys everything. I will not fall for it.

Taehyung stared at you after hearing your words.

Taehyung : We will do our responsibility as husband-wife just before family and won't interfere in each other's life till we are comfortable in this relationship

You nodded.

Y/n : Now can we go back or do you have more lectures to give me?

You asked tiredly loosening yourself and Taehyung rolled his eyes. Right now before you were talking seriously and now you are back annoying him.
Taehyung : No. Let's go now.